History ²

[Day-5]

[September 4, 2017. 10:24 am]
[Hotel Aidoneus]
[Dining area]

"Hyung, I wanted to ask what you meant the other day" Namjoon said suddenly when Seokjin was serving him his breakfast. "What did I say?" The tall man asked with a tilt in his head.

"Why do you not trust the waterlines?" Namjoon asked. Jin stiffened a bit at the question.

"Poison is bad" Seokjin suddenly blurted out. Namjoon looked at him bewildered at the sudden comment. "Yes I do know that poison is bad hyung" Namjoon said and blinked.

"Well, you see back when I first started working here there was an incident where the waterlines were poisoned. The police arrived and took care of the tanks. But now I don't trust them anymore" Jin answered. Namjoon choked on his own saliva.

"T-the water tanks? Poi-poisoned?!" He exclaimed in disbelief. Jin hummed and nodded.

"My god, that must've been traumatizing. Why do you still work here after something like that happened?" The lavender-head asked.

"I can't quit now. Besides, I've witnessed worse things" Jin said and smiled flatly before walking back into the kitchen.

Namjoon just stayed seated and blinked confused.

But his attention diverted to his phone once again. It was a message from Taehyung on their group.

Zootopians

Tiger 🐯:

Do you guys wanna go visit granny tomorrow??

Koala 🐨:

Why suddenly? 😮

Horse 🐴:

I'm always down to visit granny Mei!  ₍₍◞( •௰• )◟₎₎

Tiger 🐯 replied to you

Tiger 🐯:

Don't know ╮(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)╭ just miss her.

Koala 🐨:

Alright 👍 I don't mind. Let's go tmroooo ♪ \(^ω^\ )

Tiger 🐯:

Yayyyyy

(Tiger 🐯 replied to Horse 🐴)

Tiger 🐯:

Yeshhhhh 〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜

Koala 🐨:

Where are you guys anyway? I'm in the dining area.

Tiger 🐯:

I'm in the lobby.

Horse 🐴:

Garden!

Koala 🐨:

They have a garden here?

Horse 🐴:

Sure do. It's in the back.

Tiger 🐯:

I wanna see (✷‿✷)

Horse 🐴:

Come on over then!

Koala 🐨:

Have fun. I gtg rn. See ya!

Tiger 🐯:

Bye Joon! ( •௰• )◜⁾⁾

Horse 🐴:

Bye~

Koala 🐨:

Bye 👋

⏳⌛⏳⌛⏳⌛