Chef

[Day-4]

[September 3, 2017. 10:15 am]
[Hotel Aidoneus]
[Kitchen]

"So Seokjin, how long have you been working here?" Namjoon asked the chef. He came here to be aquatinted with the male more since Taehyung went to visit Jeongguk and Hoseok was...somewhere.

"Quite a long time. Almost a decade I guess" the tall man replied with a smile. He was busy making breakfast for the guest.

"Wow. You look so young though" Namjoon said amazed. Seokjin chuckled, "I know I'm handsome. My aging time stopped years ago" Jin said and laughed.

Namjoon showing a dimpled smile at the comment. He then noticed the male getting water from the bucket beside the counter. Jin didn't even touch the water tap.

"Is the plumbing not working?" He asked suddenly. Jin froze for a second. "No, the plumbing is fine" he whispered and went back to work.

Namjoon looked at him confused. "Then why aren't you using it?" The lavender-head asked curiously.

"I don't like the water system of this place. I don't trust it. This bucket of water is from a well nearby" jin answered shortly. Namjoon just hummed and didn't question him further.

[7:33 am]
[Larken Forest]

"Taehyung, everything alright? You look a little distracted" Jeongguk asked as he ran his hand through the other's hair.

Taehyung hummed absentmindedly before snapping back to reality. "Oh, no I'm fine" he forced a smile.

The two were sitting beside the waterfall with their feet soaked in the water. The atmosphere was so peaceful that Taehyung didn't want to ruin it with his sob story.

But a certain raven thought otherwise.

"You can't lie to me pretty. Tell me what's bothering you" the raven requested softly. Taehyung blushing lightly at the nickname.

"I-I had a nightmare" the blond started hesitantly. "Was it a really bad one?" Jeongguk asked coaxing.

"Very bad. I was so scared. I've been having them ever since I got here" Taehyung said with a shaky breath.

"I'm sorry to hear that love. I wish I was there to coddle you. You don't deserve this" Jeongguk said visually upset. Taehyung smiled at him.

"It's fine. Your presence is enough to make me feel safe" Taehyung smiled sweetly. Jeongguk smiled too and kissed his forehead endearingly.

⏳⌛⏳⌛⏳⌛