Present

[Day-2]

[September 1, 2017. 10:43 am]
[Larken Forest]

"Not again!" Taehyung cried out. He panicked and looked for the trail. But he couldn't find it anymore making him even more paranoid.

"Shit shit. NAMJOON! HOSEOK!" he called out to his friends. He even tried to text them but the network was gone again.

"Shit!" He cursed and looked around. He was almost on the verge of crying. "Ahhhh!" He screamed when someone touched his shoulder. "Jeez pretty. Calm down!" Jeongguk said covering his ears.

Taehyung looked up at him stunned. "Jeongguk? Oh thank God" the blond sighed relieved. "So happy to see me?" The raven mused.

"You weirdo! Why'd you leave last time?! I was going to introduce you to my friends!" Taehyung hit him with every word. His hand clutched the flower bouquet gently even now.

"Sorry. Something urgent came up. What are you doing here again? With flowers too...Are you lost again?" The raven asked eyeing the bouquet then Taehyung.

"Oh! I came here with my friends to look for you and OH MY GOD JEONGGUK MY FRIENDS ARE MISSING" the blond shouted in realization. His brain was all over the place.

"Okay first, calm down. We'll look for them together. I hope they aren't stupid enough to move around when they're lost" Jeongguk said and murmured the last sentence.

Taehyung nodded vigorously and followed the raven. "Why did you guys come looking for me anyway?" Jeongguk asked as he walked around looking for Taehyung's friends.

"We wanted to thank you for helping me. So I got you this bouquet. Sorry for giving it to you like this and asking for help again" the blond looked down embarrassed and extended the flowers.

"Hey, it's okay sugarplum. Thank you for the birthday present. Smeraldo is my favorite" the raven said and smiled at the other whilst taking the flowers from his grasp.

Taehyung's eyes turned wide. "it's your birthday today?" He asked bewildered. "Sure is. I haven't gotten a gift in so long. You've made me happy. Thank you Taehyung" the sincerity in Jeongguk's voice made Taehyung's heart clench.

"Happy birthday Jeongguk" he wished smiling and got a bright bunny smile in return.

⏳⌛⏳⌛⏳⌛