Date

[Day-3]

[September 2, 2017. 10:15 am]
[Hotel Aidoneus]
[Taehyung's room]

"No, not that! Wear that jacket with this shirt. You need to look gorgeous for this date Tae" Hoseok's fashionista mode was on as he chose Taehyung's outfit. Namjoon just sat on the bed and stared at them bored.

Taehyung didn't tell them anything about the horrible nightmare. He just wanted to forget about it and enjoy his date with Jeongguk.

"Happy now?" The blond asked annoyed since this was the fifth outfit. Hoseok looked at him and smiled in victory. "Jeon is about to get his mind blown to bits" Hoseok said and grinned. "Couldn't agree more" Namjoon hummed and nodded.

Taehyung blushed a little "oh stop it" he huffed and rolled his eyes.

"Go get em tiger!" Hoseok and Namjoon cheered as they bid the blond farewell.

"Going somewhere?" He heard Jimin's voice from behind once he reached downstairs. "Yep. A date" he said and giggled. Jimin giving him a warm smile and a thumbs up for encouragement.

The blond waited outside the entrance for the raven. And exactly at eleven am the raven walked up to him. "My, don't you just look divine" he complimented as he checked him out.

"You don't look too bad yourself" he said cutely. Jeongguk smiled "thank you. Now, why don't we get this date started?" He said and held Taehyung's hand gently.

The blond was already smiling like a giddy teenager. "We're going back to the forest?" He asked still smiling.

"Yeah, since we met here both times I thought why not have our first date here too? Do you not like the idea?" He asked worriedly.

"No I love it. It's like our special place!" He giggled. Jeongguk smiled brightly "I'm glad. There's this gorgeous place I want you to see" he was super excited.

"Is it more gorgeous than me?" Taehyung teased. "No. But I hope it can live up to at least trying to rival your beauty" Jeongguk answered somewhat seriously.

Taehyung blushed at the indirect compliment.

They walked for a few more minutes until Taehyung heard the sound of water.

And once Jeongguk moved a few branches out of the way, Taehyung had found himself in a new world.

His breath hitched at the gorgeous waterfall in front of him. It looked absolutely majestic. The lush grass had a small picnic blanket on it with food decorated on top.

The place was perfect. "Jeongguk" Taehyung called mesmerized. The raven hummed. "This is beyond gorgeous" he whispered softly.

Jeongguk's warm smile made his heart race. "Come, let's eat" he said and carefully guided the blond to the picnic blanket. Their gazes warm and heart fluttering.

This was the perfect date.

⏳⌛⏳⌛⏳⌛