Hallucination

[Day-1]

[August 31, 2017. 6:02 pm]
[Hotel Aidoneus]

"I really wanted you guys to meet him. Why'd he leave" Taehyung whined and pouted. All of them now settled on Hoseok's bed.

"We wanted to thank him too Tae. Guess he was shy or something" the brunette shrugged. Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Please, he flirted with me all the way back here. He's one handsome wackjob" the blond blurted out.

The other two looked at him mischievously. "Ooo~ does Taetae have a crush~" they said at the same time making the latter blush and throw his pillow at them.

"But something's strange though" Namjoon suddenly interjected between their laughter. "what now?" Hoseok asked a little annoyed.

"There's no other way to leave the premises instead of just walking out the gate and straight to the forest. How come we didn't see him at all?" The lavender-head pointed out.

"Now that you mention it..." Taehyung got quiet at the end. "It's like he just vanished into the air." Hoseok completed. A shiver ran down all of their spines simultaneously.

"Anyway, I heard some interesting things about this hotel from Jimin downstairs" Namjoon tried to change the topic. "What did you hear?" Hoseok asked warily.

"Apparently this hotel is under fairly new management. And they only have three employees here at the moment since business isn't too good" Namjoon gossiped. "But that's impossible! How could they keep this huge place so clean with only three employees around? I didn't see a single speck of dust" Taehyung was very very confused.

"My point exactly" Namjoon nodded along. "Alright, this place is really creepy. Let's just go to sleep already" Hoseok pleaded. And so they went back to their rooms to sleep.

But Taehyung woke up in the middle of the night due to loud footsteps and talking.

He tried to sleep but it didn't work. So he grumpily took out his phone to text his friends.

[Day-2]

[September 1st, 2017. 1:30 am]
[Taehyung's phone]

Zootopians

Tiger 🐯:

These new guys are so irritating!

Koala 🐨:

What?

Tiger 🐯:

Oh come on Namjoon. Don't tell me you can't hear them. Like if you're gonna check in late at night at least have the decency to be quiet 🙄😡

Koala 🐨:

Tae go to sleep. You're so tired that you're hallucinating now.

Tiger 🐯:

Excuse me I'm not hallucinating. Can you seriously not hear them? They're so loud!

Koala 🐨:

Taehyung if people were to pass by your room they'd have to pass by mine first, all I hear is dead silence. What the hell are you talking about?

Tiger 🐯:

Oh, then I guess it's my neighbors then. Should I just go tell them to be quiet or smth? 🤔

Koala 🐨:

Tae... there are no other guests in this hotel right now besides the three of us...

⏳⌛⏳⌛⏳⌛