Direction

[Day-6]

[September 5, 2017. 2:05 pm]
[Larken Forest]

"Jeongguk!" Taehyung shouted as he looked for the raven. "Ggukie answer me!" He called out once more, desperately trying to find the latter.

"Tae? I'm here pretty" the raspy voice spoke from a corner. The blond turned and ran towards the source, Jeongguk's sturdy form coming into view.

The raven stared astonished as the blond ran towards him and crashed into his arms. Tiny sniffles leaving him.

With concern Jeongguk stroke his hair trying to calm him down. "What's wrong darling? Why are you crying?"  He whispered oh so softly. Taehyung refused to meet his eyes and only snuggled closer to his chest. Breathing in his scent and grasping to his form to make himself realize that he indeed was real.

"What was that baby? I couldn't hear you" Jeongguk asked when he heard Taehyung's muffled voice against his chest. His arms hugging the smaller and one hand buried in his blond fluffy locks.

Taehyung sniffled once more and turned his face to the side, body still glued to the raven. "I had a nightmare again" he said solemnly.

"Oh I'm sorry sweetheart. Do you wanna talk about it?" The raven pecked his hear in adoration. Then Taehyung proceeded to explain to the other what he saw with his shaky voice.

"P-please don't leave me Ggukie" Taehyung said through his tears, arms desperately clutching onto the muscular man. Jeongguk let out a small gasp, his own eyes turning teary. "Never Tae. I will never leave you. Ever" the raven promised.

Taehyung looked up at the other and puckered his lips. Jeongguk chuckled but complied. Their lips moulding together in a soft loving kiss.

"I don't like that hotel. It keeps giving me nightmares" Taehyung says with a solemn face. Jeongguk hummed looking at the other concerned. "I don't like that place either. It brings back terrible memories" the raven mumbled to himself.

Taehyung looked at him confused "Do you know something about that place Ggukie?". Jeongguk shook his head, "even if I do I can't tell you anything baby".

"Wha- why not?" The blond asked looking at him with his sparkly doe eyes. "It's painful. You'll have to find the truth yourself Tae. I'm sorry" Jeongguk had that glint in his eyes, mysterious yet so so sad. Taehyung couldn't bring himself to ask further.

"I don't even know where to start searching" the blond sighed frustrated. Jeongguk smiled at him "how about trying the library inside the hotel?" He asked tilting his head slightly to the side.

"There's a library in there too?!"-

⏳⌛⏳⌛⏳⌛