Lady

[Day-7]

[September 6, 2017. 1:30 am]
[Hotel Aidoneus]
[Namjoon's room]

Taehyung woke up with a jolt and sat up straight. He was on the couch today as Hoseok and Namjoon slept soundly on the bed.

Taehyung never wanted to wake them unless he was actually going to have a panic attack. They were very deep sleepers.

The blond felt his throat go dry from the lack of moisture. So he walked up to the side table for a glass of water. But it was empty.

A tired sigh left him as he went into the hallway to retrieve some water.

There was a water filter in the center hallway. It was a bit of a walk but Taehyung still got there.

It was still deep into the night, that much Taehyung could guess. The hallway was eerily quiet. Taehyung couldn't help but feel how it resembled his nightmares.

His heart pumped with an intensity as he scared himself.

He quickly turned around ready to dash inside Namjoon's room that second. But a creak on the wood made him freeze in his steps.

He very slowly turned around and jolted backward.

There at the end of the hallway stood a lady with her back turned to him. She had short ginger hair and a long pale yellow nightgown.

She walked slowly, the wood beneath her feet groaning at her every step.

Taehyung shook in his place as fear overpowered him. A voice in the back of his head telling him to run, scream, get away. But he knew in his gut that if he screamed now, he'll be dead.

So he tried to take a slow step back. Slowly backing up towards his room. But froze again when the lady turned her head slightly towards his direction, her hair blocking out her face.

She extended her left hand and motioned for the blond to follow.

Taehyung could feel the tears prickle his eyes and a choked sob trying to leave him. He clasped his hand against his mouth to muffle out his sobs as he advanced forward.

He didn't want to find out what this woman would do to him if he didn't obey her.

She started walking again. This time turning a corner. Taehyung followed her with his shaky legs. Praying to all gods so he'd live.

The woman walked and walked until Taehyung found himself on the roof. He sniffled quietly as the woman walked up to the water tanks.

She started swaying weirdly and then danced in an abnormal movement. Taehyung's heart churning at the scene.

The lady then stopped moving altogether before slowly walking towards one of the tanks.

Taehyung's breath hitched as she climbed up the ladder and pulled off the lid. She hauled herself to stand on top of the tank and slowly turned towards Taehyung.

The blond finally realizing what was happening. His shaky eyes watched as the woman slowly revealed herself.

His breath hitching at her appearance. She was beautiful to say the least. Her eyes having a shine of life. She had a soft smile on her face as she stared at him.

Taehyung almost wanted to reach out to help her but his feet locked into place. His eyes blown wide. Her skin started turning pale. Almost ghastly blue.

Then her face slowly started to rot. Flesh falling off of her face in chunks till the bone became visible.

And Taehyung screamed. The loud shriek of horror as she jumped inside the tank with a splash.

His breathing ragged and eyes were blurry from all the horror and fear. Taehyung waited for the nightmare to be over so he could wake up finding himself in bed.

But that never happened.

The blond realized that this was indeed reality when his legs gave away and he toppled to the ground. Sobs and whimpers leaving his red lips.

Then he ran.

He ran and ran with his hazy mind and glossy eyes straight to his friends. His cry waking them up with a start.

And Taehyung found himself engulfed in their embrace as he cried his fragile heart out from the cruel things he has had to witness.

⏳⌛⏳⌛⏳⌛