Grave

[Day-5]

[September 4, 2017. 9:10 am]
[Location: unknown]

Taehyung saw pitch blackness surrounding him. He couldn't move his limbs, his body barely fitting the area around him. It was almost suffocating.

Then he opened his eyes after realizing he was able to. The night sky greeting him.

He stared at the twinkling stars above for a mere second before he started to sit up. But he found that he couldn't. His body wouldn't move.

His hands were tied and his feet were as well. Taehyung's breathing turned ragged and he couldn't fathom what was going on.

Part of him told him it was another nightmare yet it looked real, smelt real, felt real. He started to shake involuntarily. A panic attack just around the corner. Breathing haggard and his lungs churning pained from the lack of oxygen.

Then he saw a silhouette coming closer. His teary eyes only offered so much vision as the silhouette stared at him from above. It was a man. That much the blond was sure.

The man picked something up and slowly reality dawned upon him. Where he was, what this man was about to do with, what looked like, a shovel.

Taehyung was in a grave.

And he was going to be buried alive.

His eyes widened as he thrashed around but the limited space didn't allow him much mobility. His heart beating fast and his breathing constricted. His voice seemed to have left him already.

And then his eyes burned from the speck dust that prickled them. Eyes becoming watery as dirt was thrown inside the small space he was laid captive. And slowly but surely his exit to freedom started closing up as the man sealed him inside.

Taehyung turned his head and tried to struggle as much as he could but nothing worked. He could feel the oxygen slowly dissipating as he cried for some air.

And then it was gone.

The blond jolted up with a gasp. He took in a few greedy breaths, tears continuously castigating down his cheeks. Taehyung was actually suffocating from the nightmare.

His body was shaky as he looked at his surroundings, lips still sucking in deep breaths to calm his erratic heart and burning lungs.

A sigh of relief dwelled upon him when he registered that he was still in the hotel and inside Hoseok's room. The said male sleeping soundly beside him. He could hear Namjoon snoring on the couch.

He was safe....yeah....safe.

⏳⌛⏳⌛⏳⌛