GAY MARRIAGE IS LEGAL EVERYWHERE IN THE US!!!

First off, I'd just like to say that I practically squealed with joy when I saw the news today. All 50 states in the United States are all legal to wed same-sex couples. I don't think I've heard better news ever. However, many of the dumbasses around me disagree with my opinion, and like to voice just how much. In the above picture, you'll see the stupid comment an acquaintance of mine said on facebook. If you can't see it, it reads as following: "If people can change their race and gender.. I am gonna change my age to 21." This comment in itself is stupid as fuck. And then, this person commented "yeah, because now everyone has to allow gays to work for them or to perform a service for their weddings, so why not Breanna, tell yourself your 21 and when they want to card you to buy alcohol just say well I've always felt like I'm 21 ;) bet it doesn't work in ALL circumstances...." Oh my god. Oh. My. God. How stupid can you get? Like???? And I know this doesn't really have much to do with gay marriage, more on transgender and transracial, but I might add on more later. Anyways, I just wanted to say how stupid this asshole is. Possible updates on everything else later. But for now, congratulations to everyone this affects! And if it doesn't affect you, then don't comment about how wrong it is. It's not your life. If homophobia can affect your relationship, then one of you is gay.

Peace for now bitches
alexis