another song tag thingy

dude I love doing these things yesssss

I got tagged by romanholidays aaaaannnddd I tag mukeismysunshine topanic badlandscasualty and saverockyroad (if you guys have been tagged already I am so sorry lmao)

basically I think you just pick an artist and then answer the questions in their lyrics. I chose tøp bc duh of course (I'm so fucking original wow go me)

1. what's your gender? ruby - "your mama painted your room a shade of pink"

2. describe yourself: the judge - "I'm a pro at imperfections and I'm best friends with my doubt"

also

"wow, I probably should have stayed inside my house"

3. how do you feel? heavydirtysoul - "it's just right now I got a really crazy mind to clean"

4. describe where you live: hometown - "where we're from, we're no one"

5. if you could go anywhere, where would you go? the judge - "Josh dUN !!"

6. favorite mode of transportation? car radio - "I hate this car that I'm driving"

7. your best friend: forest - "does it bother anyone else that someone else has your name?"

8. favorite time of day? glowing eyes - "we live for the night's decor"

9. what is life to you? ride - "yeah, I think about the end just way too much, but it's fun to fantasize"

10. relationship status: polarize - "I don't know where you are, you'll have to come and find me"

11. your fear: doubt - "scared of my own image, scared of my own immaturity, scared of my own ceiling, scared I'll die of uncertainty. fear might be the death of me."

that was fun whooooooo ☺️ also, if anybody else wants to do this and I didn't tag you then by all means, go for it! tag me so I can read them all bc I love you guys 😘

✌🏻️ peace out bitches ✌🏻️