wednesday is my death day

okay so my summer ends in three days, and I am literally so nervous to go back to school. like, yeah, school sucks in general, but I actually have reasons why I'm kinda hating it at the moment.

1. the science teacher is a dick
okay but seriously this lady needs to take a chill pill or something bc she's always mad at something (usually a student) and yeah I know that my class has been the most hated class since like 5th grade but that did not have to follow us into high school bc like if she's feeling extra pissed at us she'll hand out homework like two days in advance and expect it to be done the day before and idk I think she just needs to be fired bc she knows what she's teaching she just doesn't know how to teach it and you'd think that when your entire class collectively fails a test, it's not their faults, it's yours.

2. i already hate myself, I don't need more people to do it for me.
I know I'm not the most hated person in the school, but I'm definitely not the most liked. I'm fragile, emotionally, and even the slightest word (meant or not) can crush everything I've been working so hard to fix, and I hate it that other people can do that to me.

3. i hate everybody.
literally, there are maybe three or four people I'm okay with at that hell hole called school. the rest can go burn in hell for all I care. some people joke when they say they hate people but I am dead serious like 'take a hiiinnnttt'.

4. ACTs
so since I'm a junior this year, that means I have to take the acts, which means I have to take a bunch of preparatory tests and I actually have horrible ADHD and I can't focus worth shit but apparently the teachers don't care about that. like, I'm smart and all, I just can't pay attention at times and I'm so scared I'm gonna fuck up all my testing and fail at life.

there's really a bunch more but I have a giant migraine and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna die which is okay bc school, yuck. hope everybody has more fun than I do 😂