Parents

i'm just gonna say it right off the bat: my parents annoy the living hell out of me.

have you ever had your parents scream at you to the point that you are bawling your eyes out, then 20 minutes later, they act like it's never happened? no? well fucking kuDOS TO YOU THEN.

my friend told me that happened to her the other day. her mom and she was watching a show (my grammar probably sucks balls rn but ftw) and her mom told her to go take her dog out. so she said "okay" and went to get the leash and her dog but then her mom said "oh wait the show's back on!" and made her come back and watch it. about ten minutes later her mom looks at her and said "dIDN'T I TELL YOU LIKE TEN MINUTES AGO TO TAKE THE DOG OUTSIDE" then starts yelling at her and yeahhhh...

Like, I told her that i s2g I'm going to be such a better parent than mine are. I'm not going to be so constricting. I'm gonna spoil my kids when they're little and probably still will when theyre my age now.

I just hate it because, i know people say all the time that parents dont understand anything, but mine really don't! they don't understand why im not social, why i dont have friends, a boyfriend, etc.

I actually had a date for this weekend planned (key word had) and my mom told me this morning after it turned out i had a fever and couldnt go to school "i hope you know that everything you had planned saturday isnt gonna happen" like

mOm. YOURE THE ONE WHO TOLD ME TO GO OUT AND GET A BOYFRIEND AND I ACTUALLY GET A DATE THEN YOU HAVE TO BE A LITTLE BITCH AND TELL ME I CANT GO ITS JUST

UGHGHHGHGHG!!!!!!

I FUCKING HATE IT. but what's a girl to do.