Everyone appears

(A/N:"^Thats cool)
3 POV-

(A/N: This is after the war and I will bring some people back from the dead and maybe some more later on)

In a bright flash the rookie 12(yes even Neji and sasuke), their senseis, the sannin(Jiraiya too), Shizune,Anko, the sand siblings, Minato and kushina they all found themselves in that looks like a theater.

Naruto: "WHERE ARE WE AND WHERE IS MY RAMEN!"

"Naruto?!" Said Jiraiya, Minato, and Kushina.

"Wha?! Mom, dad prevy sage?"  Said naruto getting teary eyed "What are you doing here aren't you supposed to be dead?!"

Jiraiya: "Don't know gaki I- or we saw a bright light and here we are."

(While that was happening)

Hinata: "N-neji?! Is that really you?"

Neji: "Yes it is lady Hinata, I don't know how I just am

Then out of nowhere lee tackled to the ground hugging (squeezing the life out of) Neji

Lee: " NEJI YOUR ALIVE I'M SOO HAPPY!"

Neji: get off me lee! We need to figure out why I'm here!

???: " I can explain that."

As the mysterious voise said that every one was ready for combat, with what happened with Madara and Kaguya they weren't going to take any chances.

Tsunade: "who are you?! Identify yourself!"

???: " Whoa whoa whoa! There is no need to be alarmed, or armed as a matter of fact. I'm just your humble host to show some entertainment thats all."

Kakashi: " How can we trust you? All we know you could be another threat."

Asher: First of all call me asher, roll the 'R' I'm hispanic.( they look at him in confusion) You know what, nevermind. Second, I brought them (point at the supposed dead people) back to life, and I could've attacked you at any time in the confusion.

They all looked at each other and they knew he or it was right if it can bring the dead back to life and teleport them in an unkown area then it might have the power to beat them all.

Tsunade:"Alright now why are we here?"

Asher:"Like I said for entertainment, you are here to watch different universes of your universes protagonist."

Sakura:"Our protagonist? What do you mean, like in a movie?"

Asher:" Yes you see there are many universes like yours that beings like me watch. We loke to call ourselves like an audience of your show."

Jiraiya:"Ah! I see so who is our protagonist and what is our universe's show called anyways."

Asher:"I can answer both those questions with one word. Naruto."

Naruto:" Wait. ME?!"

Sasuke:"Hnn so it's the dope huh."

Kushina:"(happy mother noises) That my boy! I'm so proud of you!"

Jiraiya:" Heh, it might not be might exact book but it still works out. I'm proud gaki."

Minato gives naruto a proud look and pats him on the back.

Naruto:"Oh, hehe well thats cool."

Asher:"Yep anyways take a seat, if you need to use the restroom their over there on the far left. As for food just think of what you want and it'll apear before you."

Naruto/Kushina:"RAMEN!!"

As they said that a bowl of ramen appeared on their hands as they took a seat. To say evwryone was shocked was an understatement because of literal food appearing out of no where.

Asher:"So are all of you ready?"

All gave a nod of approval and so Asher clicked a button and a loading sighn appeared on the screen. Then it showed that it found a multiverse.