Naruto sensei

Asher:"In this one Naruto and kakashi are swapped meaning that Naruto is the sensei and Kakashi is one of the students."

Satsuki:"Hnn, maybe in this universe our alternate selves actually learn something right Sakura."

A/N:(I changed sasuke into a girl. She still did what cannon Sasuke did but just a different gender.)

Sakura:"Yeah we could have a good sensei for once."

Kakashi:"I'm right here you know."

Satsuki:"Oh we know we're just trying to make you feel bad."

Everyone either laughed or chuckled at the conversation that the 3 were having. While Naruto wanted to know what his other self was like.

Asher:"Now on with the scene."

All was quiet in the class as Iruka was calling the names of  who goes on which team

Iruka:"Team 10 is Ino Yamanaka, Choji Akimichi, and Shikamaru Nara. Your sensei is Asuma Sarutobi."

Ino:'Great I'm in the dame team with a sloth and a glutton, could my luck get amy worse.'

Shikamaru:"Your no so angelic your self you troublesome blonde."

Ino:"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU LAZY BUM!"

Asher:"Welp.......moving on."

Iruka:" Team 8 is Hinata Hyuga, Shino Aburame, and Kiba Inuzuka. Your sensei is Kurenai Yuhi."

Kiba:"Heh the best team of konoha of course."

Shino:"I wouldn't get too cocky Kiba it  could lead to your downfall."

Kurenai:"Shino is right Kiba don't let your ego get to your head."

Kiba:"Alright, alright."

Iruka:"And team 7 is Satsuki Uchiha, Sakura Haruno, and Kakashi Hatake. Your sensei is Naruto Uzumaki."

Kakashi:"Hmm, makes me wonder how well of a ninja this Naruto is."

Kushina:"Well of course he's going to be the best after all he is my son."

Minato:"Well we will find out soon won't we."

Sakura:"Hey Satsuki have tpu ever heard of this Naruto person?"

Satsuki:"No. I haven't."

Kakashi:"Your both idiots if you don't know who he is."

Satsuki:"Well why don't you enlighten us jackass."

Kakashi:"Well we're off to a good start aren't we Satsuki."

Naruto:"Hehe yeah that does sound like something Satsuki would say."

Satsuki:"Tch."

Kakashi:"You'll see soon enough, by the way I wouldn't underestimate him they say he has enough power to rival the sannin."

Jiraiya:"Yah hear that Tsunade. Enough power to rival us, gotta say thats impressive."

Tsunade:"Yeah, lets just hope the brat isn't all talk."

An hour has passed and all of the teams are gone with their respectable jonnins except for team 7 whoms sensei has not arrived yet.

Sakura:"Where is he! Everyone is gone except us!"

Kakashi:"Calm down he's most likely already here."

Satsuki:"How do you know?"

But before Kakashi could answer the door slid open revealinga man with spikey blonde hair, blue eyes that are as clear as the ocean, and whiskers staining his cheeks, the said man was also wearing a jonnin vest a sign that he was their sensei.