Naruto Thugumaki (Part 4)

(A/N:I wanted to do another chapter of the mineford arc, but for some reason I couldn't be able watch the video. So forgive me for not being able to do the chapter. So I decided to do another Naruto Thugumaki chapter, again sorry.)

Asher:"So sorry folks but we have some technical difficulties in showing the current universe that we were watching. So I decided to do that parody from earlier."

Minato:"What happened? Why can't you show that universe?"

Asher:"Well there are many reasons, like another powerful being is using it, or some cosmic power interrupted the connection."

Jiraiya:"By another powerful being, fo you mean....."

Asher:"I mean another being that is stronger than me, I'm what you call "below average" While there are other who are way higher in rank."

Naruto:"H-hold on! You're not the strongest!?"

Asher:"Nope I'm more on the weaker side. There are many other beings better than me, honestly I suck at what I do."

Satsuki:"So, your a loser then."

Asher:"heh, yeah I'm new and inexperienced in this, my big sister encouraged me to do this so now I'm doing it."

Ino:"You have relatives?"

Asher:"Yeah. We are human in a way too."

Naruto:"That's cool!"

Asher:"Yep, now let's begin."

The screen turned on to Naruto and a cameraman on top of the Hokage building. Right now Naruto and the cameraman is talking right at this moment.

Cameraman:"I'm gonna be honest kid. That's the cleanest fit I've seen all day. Respect for all that drip my brother."

Everyone:".....Huh?"

Asher:"In summary he's saying "that's a nice outfit"."

Everyone:"Ohhh!"

Cameraman:"You're gonna go places kid, believe it."

Naruto:"Heck yeah I am! Believe it!"

Sakura:"Hehe, now there's two of them."

Satsuki:"*sarcastically* Just what we need."

Naruto:"*Makes some choking sound* you hear that? That's the sound of you gargling my nuts. Now I know your gonna take a picture of me! Believe that!"

And while he said the last part the cameraman already too the picture of Naruto in red and white body paint.

The sand trio:"What the hell? Why are you in body paint?"

Jiraiya:"He complimented you, and now you disrespect him. *sigh* Naruto what are we- wait are you gay?!"

The girls in Naruto's harem froze in shock and fear, if Naruto was gay then there's no way he would return their feelings.

Naruto:"WHAT?! NO!"

Naruto's harem:'Oh thank Kami.'

Kushina:"Good! Because I want grandbabies!"

Asher:"Y'know he won't be the only one to give you grandchildren right?"

Uzumaki family:"Huh?"

Asher:"Oh! Umm- uhh- n-never mind."

Sarutobi:"I don't beleive it."

Sarutobi:"Hey it's me!"

Jiraiya:"Not exactly sensei."