Kenpachi Naruto

(A/N:This chapter might be relatively short just an FYI, also this chapter is a preview of a story that is in the making, hope tou enjoy)

Asher:"In this universe Naruto has a slightly different personality but he still has some of this Naruto personality as well."

Sakura:"What do you mean he has a 'slightly different personality'?"

(A/N:^Does that make sense? Sorry if it doesn't.)

Asher:"Well Naruto is always battle hungry, is a swordsman, and he wears an eyepatch that seals a good portion of his chakra."

Minato:"Why does hw have to have his chakra sealed is it because of Kurama?"

Asher:"In a way yes. When you sealed Kurama within him something went wrong with the sealing and it gave him a major boost in chakra which could of killed him if not for Sarutobi sealing it."

Jiraiya:"Hold on so does that mean Naruto hasore power than before seeing as how his chakra is greater than ever."

Asher:"In a way yes. Also this Naruto didn't have rhe same childhood as yours Naruto."

Naruto:"What do you mean?"

Asher:"He was beaten by the villagers he had many try and kill him. But one night they almost succeeded mostly because of a ninja. But thankfully Kurama came to his aid and broke the chakra seal and made an upgrade to Naruto's body which he used to kill his tormentors."

All were shocked some were angry at the villagers Minato and Kushina had a deadly aura hearing their son getting abused and being close to death. Jiraiya had some guilt in him he wasn't always their for his godson and he had some regrets, though Shikamaru wanted to know something.

Shikamaru:"You said he killed everyone right? Even the ninja? If so then what was the ninja's rank?"

Asher:"High chunnin and Naruto was 6 years old."

Their jaws dropped to the floor Naruto, it might not be thwir Naruto, but Naruto at the age of 6 managed to kill a group of villagers and a chunnin.

Kiba:"Th-thats insane!"

Asher:"Yes it is insane this story takes place when Naruto was fighting Gaara (turns to the sand siblings) hope you don't mind."

Gaara:"Not at all, it wasn't my best moments but please continue."

Asher:"Thank you, let's begin."

We see Naruto and Gaara facing off against each other, Gaara in his half bijuu form (A/N:Don't know what it's called) and a crazed look on his face. Right in front of him was Naruto with a scar on the left side of his face and eyepatch on his right, he was wearing a black overcoat no shirt showing off all his muscles black anbu pants and close toed shinobi sandals (A/N: I know what Kenpachi normal outfit is but I don't think the Naruto universe has that specific attire so I used this but you can use Kenpachi normal attire if you want). His hair was also longer than usual, the weird thing was not his looks but the child on his right shoulder who was wearing all black and had pink hair.

Almost all the women blushed seeing Naruto's bare torso, Gaara grimaced at that moment but he felt better knowing he was one of Naruto's best friends. But there were some others that were confused as to why Naruto had a child on his shoulder."

Ino:"Why does Naruto have a child on his shoulder and why does she look like...."

Everyone turned towards Naruto and Sakura while the said two blushed at their predicament.

Asher:"Just to clear all the confusion that is Narutos daughter, he adopted her when he was mid way through his first year at the academy. He takes her wherever he goes and the pink hair is just coincidence she is not related to Sakura."

Everyone nodded in understanding, Kushina squealed that she had a granddaughter, Minato shed a small tear happy for his son. Some of the women were daydreaming of having a family with Naruto.

Asher:"Now that that's cleared up let's continue."

Naruto:"Hehe so thats what ya look like when your serious, a real beast, I hope you don't make this boring for me."

Gaara:"It seems you don't mind thid look Uzumaki, good you won't run away in fear then."

Naruto:"It doesn't matter if you look like a demon or not, it's if you can fight like one! (sadistically grins) SO COME ON AND GIVE ME A GOOD FIGHT!"

Anko had shivers down her spine and she felt tingly all over.

Anko:" Damn I know I say it alot but that was just sown right sexy."

Kurenai:"(sighs) Im am so sorry about her."

Asher:"It's alright."

They both ran toward each other (A/N:Yachiru, Narutos daughter, is already off Narutos shoulder by the way) a few paces away from each other, Naruto swung his sword at Gaara who blocked with his sand but Naruto still managed to cut through slashing Gaara in the process.

The sand siblings were surprised they would get if someone was faster than his sand but managing to cut it.

Gaara:"DAMN YOU UZUMAKI! THIS IS THE FOR YOU!"

After Gaara said that he did a jutsu that made him go to sleep and let Shukaku take over Gaara body making him turn into his yrue form.

Naruto:"Funny, I never cut anything that big before (grins) first time for everything though."

Naruto:'I remember this, I used the toad summoning jutsu here, but what is the othe me going to do?'

Naruto then took off his eyepatch unleashing all of his sealed power, but instead of his chakra looking like the color blue, it was yellow instead.

Naruto:"HAHAHAHA LET ME SHOW YOU WHO IS THE BETTER DEMON. YOU OR ME THE KENPACHI OF KONOHA!"

Tsunade:"What is a kenpachi?"

Asher:"In short it is the title for the strongest warrior."

Naruto jumped at Shukaku looking for a sword slash at it's stomach but Shukaku punched him away. Naruto landed a few meters away from Shukaku while crashing into a few trees in the process. Naruto new he couldn't beat the giant beast without unleashing his secret technique which he despises so much.

Naruto:"Damn looks like I'm going to have to use it."

Shukaku:"Whats wrong little man? Too scared to face me HAHAH. WELL IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO COME AT ME THEN I GUESS I'LL FINISH YOU OFF!"

Shukaku came close to Naruto and right where Naruto wanted him he gripped his sword with two hands and raised it over his head.

Naruto:"Well it looks like I'm going to have to use alittle bit of kendo."

Naruto then slashed down making a huge explosion of yellow chakra connect to Shukaku waking Gaara as well, making Shukaku return back to his container. Then Gaara landed on the ground looking all bruised and with many scratches and probably some broken bones as well. Then Naruto walked toward him while putting his eyepatch on sealing his power.

Gaara:"G-GET AWAY FROM ME! DON'T COME ANY CLOSER!"

Naruto was right above Gaara picking him up then head butting him shutting him up.

Naruto:"Shut up you fool! A warrior doesn't beg like a dog awaiting for his last meal. He gets back up ready not ready to die because if he is then he'll die fighting. That is what you need to do not cry like a little baby bitch, and if you need the strength to get up then think about the ones you care about. There is only so far a person can get fighting for themselves, but if they fight for all of their precious people then that is only when you truly achieve greater power. Once you figures that out then come and fight me so we can really test our strength."

Gaara looked at the blonde in awe never has anyone given him such good advice, but here is this man who looked like henwas on top of the world with nothing holding him down.

Gaara:"O-okay."

Naruto:"Good."

END