(A/N) & Naruto Ships

A/N:Okay so before we start I want you, The readers to look at this!

A/N:Ladies and Gentlemen, we did it. 20k! You guys are amazing!!😭

For it to be my first book I was not expecting it to be this liked that much, but still thank you!!

Also on a little side note, if their's something you don't like about my writing let me know in the comment section.

For all the people who did requests thoes will happen after this chapter, I haven't forgotten about them I have them all written down in my journal so no need to worry they will happen.

I just wanted to thank you guys for making this possible your prais relly helps me alot.

(A/N:I wanna thank @Lucky2813538 for taking the time out of their life to give me the images for this chapter, your a real one.)

Asher:"We, well mostly I, need a break from continuing watching the other universe's-"

Naruto:"Eh!? Why?"

Asher:"Like I said, I can't keep continuing to show other universe's for it drains my powers."

Naruto:"Ohh! Now what?"

Asher:"It's more of the ships images, so enjoy Naruto."

Everyone settled in, some wanting to see who else Naruto will be paired with, others took this time to take a nap or use the restroom.

Asher:"Oh! Before we begin I want to bring some more people in."

With a snap of his....her? Who know what the being is. A black portal appeared again, out the portal was the Mizukage Mei, and Ayame.

Tsunade/Naruto:"Mei!?/Ayame?!"

Mei/Ayame:"Tsunade?/Naruto?"

Mei looked over at Naruto and smirked.

Mei:"So this is the..."Hero" I've heard all about, I gotra say you look more handsome up close."

Naruto:"(blushing) O-oh, thanks I guess."

Mei:"(giggles)"

Ayame:"U-um, what are we doing here?"

Asher:"(Explains to them what they are doing here)"

Ayame/Mai:"Oh, ok."

Now everyone was finally settled in, the girls watched intrested in who they were going to show. The boys (minus Naruto, Minato, and Jiraiya) went to do their own thing knowing that this was none of their business.

Asher:"Lets show the first image."

"