Pirate Naruto 2

Asher:"It's pirate time! Let's continue where we left off."

Naruto:"So, we get to see the other me try to convince this Zoro guy to join my crew right?"

Asher:"Yep."

We see Naruto, Kurama (who is on Naruto's shoulders) and Coby looking over a wall the see the legendary pirate hunter. Roronoa Zoro, but he was tied up to a post looking like he was going to drop dead any minute now.

Naruto:"That's Zoro? If he can't break out of a few ropes then, I'm not sure I want him on my crew."

Coby:" It's weird, why are there no guards guarding him?"

Naruto:"Maybe they went guardening."

Both Coby and Kurama gave a deadpanned look at Naruto.

Kurama:"I would laugh, if that pun was actually funny."

Naruto:"Ouch, okay no need to be rude."

Kurama:"I agree with my other self."

Almost all:"AHHH!"

Naruto:"K-Kurama! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE! AND HOW ARE YOU HERE!"

Asher:"Remember when I said I was trying to get him out of your body without killing you. Yeah, I did it, no need to praise me, I know I'm aweso-"

Naruto:"This is so cool! And you are also smaller!"

Asher:'Ok, just interrupt me and ignore me as well. It's fine, it's not a problem.'

Kurama:"Yeah, yeah, let's continue this story I wanna see some extent of my other self."

Coby:"Look! That little girl is heading towards Zoro! Someone need to help her!"

Naruto:"Hold on Coby. Let's look to see where this goes."

They all continued watching as the little girl ran across the field holding what looks to be rice balls. She was trying to give the man the food but he rejected it and told her to leave. Then suddenly a man who looks like a snobby asshole jad a talk with Zoro saying it was rude to be mean to a girl. The then proceeded to eat the rice ball but spit it out saying how it was nasty. He then threw the other rice ball to the ground amd stomp it, he then told the girl anyone helping the prisoner is punishable by death. He told his men to throw her over the wall, while the marines were hesitant they did what they were told.

Naruto:"*growls* Bastard!"

Many agreed with him but all were worried about the girl and what would happen to her.

They threw the girl over the wall, but in quick movements Naruto flung himself toward the girl and caught her.

Naruto:"Hey, you alright?"

Girl:"Y-yes I-I'm fine."

Naruto:"Good, Coby! C'mon we're leaving! But let me do something first."

Coby:"Alright."

Naruto then walked up to Zoro leaving Kurama, Coby, and the little girl behind him.

Naruto:"Yo."

Zoro:"Hmm? What the hell are you doing here? Y'know what, it doesn't matter just leave me alone."

Naruto:"Umm, how about...no. Listen man I want you to join my crew."

Zoro:"Crew? Your a pirate?"