Naruto vs Orochimaru (Izuku vs Overhaul)

A/N:First of all, a thanks to Monkeypants21 for the idea of this chapter. Monkeypants21 if your reading this thank you, now let's begin.

Asher:"HAHAHAH I AM HERE!"
.
.
.
.
.
Naruto:"Um, you're always here."

Asher:"You see that was supposed to be a quote from...y'know what, forget it. I am bringing some special guests, now come out!"

A black swirling portal appeared before the being, out came 2 figures both with pale eyes, an older man and a younger woman. (If you don't know who they are by now shame on you) It was the father and younger sister of Hinata, Hiashi Hyuga, and Hanabi Hyuga (are their last names with 2 "u" or one?)

Hiashi:"Huh?! Whare are we!?"

Asher:"Hell......Well for me it is.......I'm lonely."

Hinata:"Father! Sister!"

Hiashi/Hanabi:"Hinata!"

Asher:"Okay just ignore me."

Hisashi then looked to the side to see Neji right beside his daughter.

Hiashi:"N-neji?"

Neji:"Hello Hiashi-sama."

Hiashi hugged Neji, tears threatening to fall from the old mans eyes, Hanabi and Hinata smiled at the interaction. They might have not had the best start as a family, but they had gotten better.

Though this happy moment did not last long when a certain asshole ruined the moment.

Asher:"Aww, such a happy moment, now sit down your wasting precious time."

Hanabi:"And who are you?!"

Asher:"YOUR WORST NIGHTMA-"

Kushina:"Just some creepy guy making us stalk the other universe's Naruto."

Asher:"....I mean, ya not wrong but....I'm not creepy (turns to the readers) am I?"

Minato:"Who, are you talking to?"

Asher:"No one, okat in short I am a god but inly a small G (anyone get the reference) and I have brought you here to watch the multiverse of Naruto."

Hiashi:"That explains who you are, but why bring us here now."

Asher:"Because, this universe we are going to watch includes your youngest daughter."

Hanabi:"Me?!"

Asher:"Yep, in this universe everyone has superpowers, chakra doesn't exist. The superpowers that I mentioned give humans abilities such as frog abilities, controlling gravity, super human strength or speed, etc."

Naruto:"So, it's kinda like that pirate one right?"

Asher:"In a way yes, but thise you needed to eat a special fruit, these you were genetically born with them."

Naruto:"Awesome! What superpower do I have?!"

Asher:"Well, about that. Hehe, you didn't have one."

Naruto:"Ehhh!? But you said everyone has them!"

Asher:"Gosh this is going to take a while. You were born quirkless, and quirk is another word for superpower. Your mentor gave you his quirk, a unique quirk the can be passed down generation to generation."

Naruto:"Woah! That's so cool."

Kakashi:"Indeed, but it does raise other questions like, what does this quirk do, and who was Naruto's mentor."

Asher:"His quirk gives Naruto extraordinary strength throughout his body. He is faster than Gai himself and has strength that can surpass Tsunade."