Pirate Naruto

Asher:"We're going to see something different, you all now what pirates are right?"

They all nodded, naruto remembered the ine time he fought one he always wanted to know what irlt was like being one.(A/N:If your wondering about the part where naruto fought a pirate, it was a filler episode not sure which one I just know itnwas one.)

Asher:"Good then I won't have to explain what some of them do. In this universe Naruto is aiming to be pirate king which is kinda similar to being a kage and is looking for a crew to help achieve his dream."

Sakura:"Typical Naruto always doing whatever he can to accomplish his dreams."

Satsuki:"Heh yeah that does sound like the dope."

Naruto smiled at thought of his counterpart having a dream similar too him.

Asher:"Also Naruto is not a jinchuuriki, now before you all say thats not possible since he could die. In this universe jinchuuriki and chakra in general do not exist, again, but kurama does exist and he is Naruto's fox companion."

Naruto:"Yay! Did ya hear that Kurama we are still together in this universe!"
.
.
.
.
Naruto:"Um Kurama you there?"

Asher:"Sorry about that but I put Kurama too sleep, I want to get him out of your body without killing you so he can see some of the shows with you all but the process can be painful so for him not to feel it I put him to sleep."

Naruto:"WAIT! So you can get Kurama out of me without killing me?!"

Asher:"Like I said yes, it'll take some time but I can do it."

Naruto:"Thats so COOL!"

Asher:"Let's behin."

The screen shows Three men, well 2 men and one boy with bright pink hair all arguing whether they should drink it or report to their captain about it.

Sakura:"SERIOUSLY! What is it with all these people with pink hair, honestly why not make it a common thing why don't ya."

Asher:'Now that I think about it pink hair is not that unique. I mean there is Mina, Yuno, saiki, Yachiru, and nonon. And thats just a few of the many that have pink hair.'

Satsuki:"Hehe, by the way where is Naruto?"

Asher:"He's coming very soon."

Done with arguing with the little boy the two men were about to open the barrel of booze. But then Naruto came out of the barrel knocking both of the men unconscious.

Naruto:"AH! Man that was a good nap wouldn't you say huh Kurama."

Kurama:"You and your damn stupid idea's, I barely had any room to nap,and your snoring is so damn loud!"

???:"WH- WHAA? WHO ARE YOU AND THAT FOX JUST TALKED!"

Everyone was confused at that statement did non of the animals talk in their world?

Naruto:"Huh? Who the hell are you?"

Coby:"M-my name is Coby."

Naruto:"Ah, the name's Naruto this furball is Kurama nice to meet ya. By the way you got any food here me and my furry companion are starving."

Coby:"Yeah it's in the food compartment over there."(A/N:I dont know what it's called)

Naruto:"Sweet, c'mon Kurama let's eat."

(A/N:Also Kurama is the size of a normal fox and is always on Naruto shoulders. Naruto is also wearing his sage coat and the toad summoning contract on his back which will be explained later.)