Blacksmith Naruto

Asher:"Alright, instead of growing up to be a shinobi. Naruto grew up to be the best blacksmith/weapons maker in Konoha."

Tenten had love in her eyes knowing this would be about weapons and Naruto, it was like a dream come true to her.

Jiraiya:"Hmmm weapons maker huh. This should be interesting."

The screen turned on to show team gai headed towards what looks to be a decent sized cabin in the woods.

Lee:"Tell me what we're doing here again?"

Lee:"LOOK GUYS IT'S US!"

Neji:"Yeah, but what are we doing there?"

Tenten:"Doesn't that look like a blacksmith shop?"(don't know what it's called)

Gai:"You right my fellow student, we might be either getting weapons or training equipment."

Sakura:"But don't we go to the shinobi shops to get those?"

Kakashi:"Shinobi shops don't always have what a ninja wants or needs. Gai and his team are probably getting something custom."

Sakura:"Oh that does make sense."

Tenten:"*sighs* I told you many times Lee we're going to the blacksmith's shop, because of the special order I need to make."

Lee:"But why this one? There were many more other blacksmith shops closer to the village why do we have to go to this one."

Neji:"Because this one was recommended by the hokage. Saying that he was the best one that he knew."

Tsunade:"Hold on he said "he" was this before I was Hokage?"

Asher:"Yes it was before you were Hokage, as you can see thay ate are younger than usual."

Minato:"Wow your right, hehe I can't believe we didn't see that."

Jiraiya:"We must be getting old HAHAHA!"

Naruto:"Your one to talk you damn ancient pervert."

Jiraiya:"Ehh, you do know by calling me ancient your also calling Orochimaru and Tsuna-"

But before he could finish that sentence Tsunade punch him through the floor making him do a great impression of a ostrich.

Orochimaru:"The idiot deserved that, he knows how Tsunade get when you talk about her age."

Asher:"Agreed."

Tenten:"Why are you complaining Lee don't you have like I don't know, training to do?"

Lee:"Thats the point! I was training until we had to do this. Iwas doing 1000 push ups, and if I could not have done that then it would be 900 sit ups and if I could not have done that then-"

Tenten/Neji:"WE GET IT!"

Gai:"*Snif* Thats right Lee! Your flames of youth shine brightly!"

Lee:"GAI SENSEI!"

Gai:"LEE!"

Lee:"GAI SENSEI!"

Gai:"LEE!"

Tenten/Neji:"ENOUGH ALREADY!"

Many of the audience chuckled at the interaction of the team, some sighed knowing that both Gai and Lee are like this almost every day.

Tenten:"Yep, just another day with the team."

Neji:"In a way I'm kinda happy I'm dead."

Lee:"*crying and hugging Neji* DON'T SAY THAT NEJI I STILL MISS YOU SOO MUCH!"