Yuno(Naruto) vs Rill(Sai) part 2

Naruto immediately made an eagle of pure wind and threw is at Sai, who was riding on fire to escape. He landed and made a wall of rock to block against Naruto's attack while lightly giggling.

The dust settled and Sai was smiling and giggling.

Sai:"Your little spirit friend is a cutie. This is really starting to get fun. But this isn't enough for me to get the inspiration for my ultimate masterpiece."

Naruto looked beside him to see Sai who somehow sat beside him. He is smiling with his usual smile and giving him a tiny wave.

Naruto grabbed his arm and put it down only for Dai to put it up again. They repeated this for about 2 more times before Naruto just let him keep doing what he was doing.

Naruto:"Ok."

Bell:"What's his problem! He keeps blocking everything with his weird paintings! Ugh!!"

Now it was Naruto who did the Sai smile and waved at Sai. Which Sai did the same thing.

Sai:"Hello."

Naruto:"I'm not saying hello! I'm mocking you!!"

Sai:".......But you're waving?"

Naruto:".....*sigh* Never mind."

Naruto:"Bell we're going to do the thing."

Bell gasped in joy as she had stars in her eyes and a light blush.

Jiraiya:"NO WAY!! HER?!"

Minato:".....How does that work?"

Kushina and Naruto just stared in shock unmoving.

Tsunade:"This Naruto is just a new low."

Kiba:"Are they gonna do it in the middle of a battle?"

Asher:"No, no. The fairy just simps for Naruto, Naruto isn't going to do it with a fairy. Plus this Naruto is like Satsuki."

Satsuki:"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

Asher:"I don't know, edgy? Dark? Anti emotional? That type of stuff."

Satsuki:"....Hn."

Everyone calmed down a little after the explanation and continued with the show.

Then suddenly a flash of green erupted from Naruto and bell covering them with powerful energy. The narrator from this universe said something about Naruto using a technique that makes him able to fuse with the spirit and have her power.

Bell:"This feeling, of becoming one with naruto...I just can'tget enough of it!"

Bell said while moaning and making some weird sexual body language.

Asher:"Jesus christ. What did I just witness? I wish I didn't have to show that but I have to."

Meanwhile with kakashi.

Kakashi:'Did I get a boner from that? *looks down* yes, yes I did.....I need help.'

(A/N: what am I writing bro? I think it's me that teally needs help.)

They both fused power is radiating from Naruto, while the transformation was happening, Naruto thought about his rival and how he was the one that will go against him no one else.

Naruto:"Who is-"

Asher:"I'm not going into too much details but I will say that he is like you you in almost every sense of the way. That's all I'm going to tell you."

Finally his transformation is complete, he now has one wing in his left back, half a crown on his left head and a giant bracelet on his left wrist, with a green aura surrounding him.