Naruto Thugumaki (Part 2)

The scene changes from the ramen shop to the shinobi school, Iruka infront of his class carrying a clipboard.

Kiba:"Hey look! The graduation exams."

Minato:"Hehe, I remember those."

Kushina:"I was really excited about that day too."

Jiraiya:"Wait, we're going to ignore what Naruto said just a few seconds ago?"

Total silence is what he got.

Jiraiya:"......okay, I guess not."

Iruka:"Alright whose ready to become a gennin!"

Students:"........"

Iruka:"Yeah woohoo! Okay."

Students:"......"

Iruka:"*clears throat* I said whose ready to become a gennin!"

Students:"........"

Iruka:"*Imitates student* Yeah we all did! *regular voice* Just get in line and show me a clone."

Kakashi:"You try too hard."

Iruka:"*Sigh* I know."

Naruto stands up infront of Iruka and Mizuki with a determined look on his face, and started rapping.

Naruto:"🎶 In Konoha I ninja Rock. Jutsu in my sock. Lookin for my pops. 5 I got the pot. Clones up in the spot.🎶"

Everyone:".......What?"

Asher:"Hehe, those rhymes are awsome."

Jiraiya:"I didn't understand 90 percent of all that."

Asher:"Don't worry about it all timer."

Jiraiya:"....did yiu just call ke ol-"

Asher:"Moving on."

A giant cloud erupted from Naruto, once the smoke settled a little blue furry creature with big ears holding a book popped out.

Minato:"A...summoning?"

Jiraiya:"I don't see a contract on him."

Asher:"Remember this is only a funny version of your universe. So most of what happens won't make sense."

Iruka:"What the hell is that!?"

Iruka:"I ask that every time I look in Naruto's apartment."

Naruto:"Hey! It's not that bad."

Sakura:"Yes, yes it is that bad."

Mizuki:"I don't know, but I thinks it's pretty cool."

Naruto:"*growl* That asshole."

Iruka:"Boy this does bring back memories, bad memories but memories."

Iruka:"Haha, yeah I bet your furry lovin ass would turquoise."

Mizuki:"*sigh* For the last time, my name is Mizuki. Mi-zu-ki!"

Iruka:"Pff, whatever turquoise."

The creature that Naruto summoned grunted angrily and then thrown the book it was holding at Iruka.

Iruka:"Grrr. Naruto you failed."

Ino:"Ouch."

Anko:"Just because you got by a book from a little blue dog, you are unjust Iruka."

Iruka:"I didn't pass him because he couldn't do the clone technique."

Jiraiya:"Well he is a jinchuuriki and Uzumaki, so he has more chakra than even a Kage. It's pretty obvious he couldn't ba able to do a clone."

Iruka:"I...didn't take that into account."

Minato:"Hehe, It's an honest mistake, Sarutobi forgot that as well."

Naruto:"Hmph, I'm still mad about that though."

Iruka:"Sorry Naruto."

The scene changes to a sad Naruto on a swing set while 2 ladies are being complete bitches.

(Random Woman=R/W)

R/W:"I'm a bitch with daddy issues, so I'm going to make fun of that orphan crying on that swing from a distance."

R/W2:"I have low self esteem, so I'm going to join you. In hopes of finally being accepted by my peers."

Both:"Hahah."

Kushina:"*growls* let me at em! I'll rip them apart!"

Asher:"Whoa, chill woman! This isn't real! Well technically it is but either way. Minato calm your wife!"

Minato:"I'M TRYING!"

Jiraiya:"Kushina isn't the only one we should be worrying about, Naruto's harem is also unleashing some bloodlust."

R/W:"He's a loser because he failed, have no parents, and nobody likes you."

R/W2:"Yeah, like cry about it."

Naruto:"Oh, you'll eat those words jerk."

Kurama:"Aww, what's wrong? Does it hurt Naruto-kun, does baby need a kiss for his booboos. Good! FUCK YOU BITCH, I HATE YOU. Heh, nice."

Everyone looked at Kurama with a "what the fuck" face.

Kurama:"I'm going to be honest, I did think that one time....or maybe a few."

The scene changed again to Iruka lying in bed staring at the ceiling. The background had alot of noise like people speaking in a foreign tounge, or people fighting each other. All in all it was chaotic, but Iruka wasn't fazed by it.

Iruka:"Before you all start, no my place is not like that."

Then a knock on his door alerted him to go and answer it, once he opened to door to see Mizuki.

Mizuki:"Iruka! Naruto has taken the scroll of sealing!"

Iruka:"What!"

Mizuki:"Yes, and plans to shit on it!"

Iruka:"...Wait, WHAT!"

Now everyone looked at Naruto with the same face again.

Naruto:"First of all, No! I would not do that!"

(A/N: hey guys sorry the chapter is short, and it took so long to update. But I was going to update this a few days ago, but I cought a bad case of coughing and sore throat. I'm getting better, but yeah. Sorry for taking so long have a nice day.)