Naruto; Mugen train (part3)

*Slice*

The squelching of steel hitting skin and blood spilling on the wall, Naruto standing ontop of a disintegrating demon, before that one he killed another. The trio stared in awe, then they somehow are floating and rainbow colors appeared on the background and they all started laughing and complimenting Naruto on how cool he is.

Ino:".........What the hell?"

Naruto:"Awsome."

Jiraiya:"Depends on who is being tortured by this image."

Minato:"Hehe."

It turns out that it was all a dream, Naruto, Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu all asleep where they were sitting at.

Sakura:"Well that made more sense."

Naruto:"Aww, it was only a dream."

Minato:"*pats Naruto's back* It's okay  son."

(A/N:I'm going to skip the dream scenes since they weren't really important to me. The only thing I'm going to show is the kids trying to kill them and failing, and Tanjiro being able to get out that's all.)

A girl looking at Naruto training with his brother, walked away searching for Naruto's spirit core. She went to the edge of his dream and cut open an invisible wall. Once she opened it a blazing burst of heat rushed at her.

Girl:'W-what is this?! This intense heat! I can barely breath! Th-these are not normal flames! They feel more....demonic.'

Naruto:"Kurama?"

Kurama:"Not possible, In that world I should still be in Kushina since she's not dead."

Jiraiya:"Makes sense, Naruto could've possibly have been influenced by you though."

Kurama:"Hmm, it's possible, best case scenario since he does not have any chakra I might have been able to physically or spiritually influence him."

Minato:"The seal isn't 100 percent seal proof, so it does male sense, it explains the whisker marks."

Girl:'No matter, I have to find his spirit core and destroy it.'

A few seconds later she found it, as she was about to stab it but a mysterious force started choking her.

Girl:'Wh-what?! Is he awake!? No! He can't be!'

In the real world

We see Naruto up but still in a dream state choking the girl keeping her from killing him.

Jiraiya:"Woah, that's some instinct."

Kakashi:"Indeed."

Naruto:"I'm so awsome!"

Tanjiro:'I must hurry and wake up the others before it's too late!"

Inside the mind of Tanjiro was a forest covered in ice, he was running trying to find a way to get out of his dream state he was in.

Tanjiro:'B-but how do I get out! I have no clue what to do!'

Just then a man who looked likeTanjiro but older then appeared behind him, floating.

???:"The way to your escape has always veen with you, only by your hands can you escape."

Tanjiro:"F-father?"

He looked behind him to see nobody there.

Asher:"He's a stand user confirmed."