Yuno (Naruto) vs. Rill (Sai)

Asher:"So Ip man Naruto was fun huh."

Gai:"It was a nice experience to witness another form of hand to hand combat."

Neji:"Indeed."

Lee:"Naruto, we should spar immediately after this!"

Naruto:"Um, sure?"

Lee:"Yes!"

Mei/Anko:"*Dreamily*His ruthlessness made me wet."

Asher:"*WTF face*.......To much info! But thanks for sharing.....I guess. Anyways now that the awkwardness has left *mumbling* mostly. We can get back to watching! In this one Chakra will be replaced magic! There are things called grimoires that tell you all the spells that relate to your magic. And dofferent people have different types of magic, such as water, or wind, or gravity, etcetera."

Jiraiya:"So like a kekkei genkai in a way."

Minato:"And these grimoires are like the different types of ninjutsu a person can used qith their magical aptitude."

Asher:"Big words, but yeah. So Naruto's magic is based off wind, obviously."

Naruto gave a thumbs up.

Asher:"Nice. And he has a 5 leaf grimoire, which is very rare and very powerful."

Kiba:"Main character bullshit."

Naruto just stuck his tounge out to Kiba mocking him, Kiba did the same which started their childish argument.

Asher:"He will be fighting in a tournaments per say, his opponent is a powerful one, and it is Sai."

Sai just sits there shrugging it off like nothing.

Asher:"C'mon man be excited! There aren't many people that- and you're ignoring me aren't you."

Sai looked up from his drawing and smiled at the unknown deity, and showed a horrible portrait of that said deity making most of the audience give a small laugh.

Asher:"No respect, no respect at all from these kids."

Kaguya, while she did giggle slightly, knew what lower god went through. After all she had kids too, and they were brats when they were young. Then they sealed her and she got pissed, but that's the past now.

Asher:"Anyways, Sai has painting magic, again gor obvious reasons. Like the dame with his ninjutsu he can manipulate his paintings into attack or defence, same with Naruto on his wind magic. Now the only major difference is their personalities. Sai is a friendly bubbly type of guy while Naruto likes to have an emotionless persona."

Ino:"So, their personalities and attitudes...."

Sakura:"Switched, kinda."

Asher:"In a way yes. each universe is different."

The audience, well the ones that knew Sai and Naruto, couldn't help but be weirded out. Sure they've seen Naruto emotionless on the screen before, but Sai having Naruto's upbeat personality is weird. Granted Sai tries his best to have some emotion behind his smile, but he never could quite get it, but him having a genuine friendly persona sound......foreign to them, who knows maybe they'll like it and not find it weird.

Naruto/Kushina:"Start it up creepy guy!!"

Asher:"......."

Minato:"I'm really sorry about them."

Asher:"*Sigh* It's fine. Let's begin."

The screen powered on the show Sai riding on water in rocky terrain, right behind him there was Naruto, both in a fancy type of attaire, flying after him.