Naruto; A warriors way (part 2)

Asher:"I know most of you are still swallowing the fact that....well, y'know. But we have to move on, sorry."

Minato:"It's fine, we are shinobi we have to stay strong. On the bright side our Naruto is still alive."

Kushina:"Y-yeah, that's right!"

Asher:"Yep, anyways the second part of the samurai/ninja Naruto is here."

Naruto:"When did we watch one like that?"

Asher:"It was like the third one."

Naruto:".......???"

Asher:"Y'know, you faced alot of other ninjas to, and an old lady who tried to kill you."

Naruto:".......???"

Asher:"*Sigh* I don't know how to remind you."

Tsunade:"You were protecting a baby version of myself Naruto."

Naruto:"Ohhhh! Why didn't you say so!"

Asher:"Really!? You remember that and nothing else!?"

Naruto:"Its all coming back."

Asher:"........Let's just watch."

Naruto now in the town, he walked to the other side of the town headed towards the motel. While that was happening some of the local towns people were obviously following, and looking at him like he gown a second head.

Naruto:"What are they lookin at?!"

Jiraiya:"Calm down Naruto, they probably haven't seen many poeple outside of their village-"

Asher:"Town."

Jiraiya:"Yeah that. And plus, you are carrying a baby Tsunade like she's some sort of luggage."

He made it at the hotel and pushed the doors, once they opened there was nothing on the otherside except more desert.

Jiraiya:".......What the hell is wrong with these people."

Naruto:"Calm down pervy sage."

Jiraiya:"......Shut up."

The towns people started to laugh at Naruto, but it didn't last long. As Naruto showed no signs of surprise, he looked down to see a homless looking man laying on the ground. The looled at Naruto and spoke.

Hobo:"Hey Johnny. I don't like your stinkin face."

Minato:"Well that's not nice."

Kushina/Naruto:"Who the hell does he think he is!"

Jiraiya then nudged at Orochimaru.

Jiraiya:"Uzumaki's am I right."

Orochimaru:"Don't touch me."

Then a short man appeared, he dressed in red pants, a blue penguin suit, white gloves, and a black top hat, and a cane.

8 ball:"Easy Ronald. *looks at Naruto* the names Eight Ball-"

He took the top hat off to show the number 8 painted in white on his head.

8 Ball:"Like in the game. Good luck for some, bad luck for others."

Konkuro:"Heh, pretty funny name."

Temari:"Pretty funny face brother."

Kankuro:"Why are you insulting Gaara?"

Gaara:"........I hate you both."

Temari/Kankuro:"*Chuckles*"

8 Ball:"How can I assist you, my friend from the mystical east?"