Naruto ghost hunter

Asher:"Before we begin I want to introduce someone, please don't attack she promised me she wouldn't kill you all."

Naruto:"Why would we attack some random person?"

Naruto got his answer when a black portal appeared and Kaguya appeared from it.

Satsuki:"YOU BROUGHT HER! SHE TRIED TO KILL US ALL!"

Asher:"I know that but she won't now she is going to be on her best behavior. (Turns to Kaguya) Right."

She nodded and everyone cooled down a bit but there were some that was on gaurd. For some reason she sat close by Naruto.

Naruto:"Uh. Hey sorry about sealing ya up, it was the only way to save the world. But hope we can get along."

Kaguya:"No worries, though I find you interesting your aura feels warm and gentle. I'll keep close to you so I can satisfy my curiosity."

Naruto:"Oh ok, cool!"

Asher:"In this one team 7 study the paranormal or ghosts and they hunt them."

Naruto:"W-wait gh-ghosts!?"

Asher:"C'mon man you defeated goddess and you can't handel littles ghosts."

Kaguya:"I myself find it quite funny."

Naruto:"Hey its a real phobia ok!"

Asher:"Cool bro, let's continue."

The screen lights up to show team 7 in front of their van which is in front of a mansion.

Kakashi:"Ok team we came here to capture a evil spirit. The report said it looked like a young teen black hair, pale skin, and a long white dress that rrach at the bottom of her knees.

Sakura:"How do we get her? Is there some type of ritual we have to do."

Kakashi:"It said that if you destroy all of her 10 cursed doll then she will be weakened. So when we do all of that we get her in the van and take her back to the lab."

Satsuki:"My question is why did we bring the guy who is scared shitless when hears to word ghost?"

Naruto:"Hey! I can be helpful too ya know!"

Satsuki:"Sure."

The team went towards the door trying to open the door but it was locked.

Naruto:"How are we going to get in if it's locked?"

Sakura:"I think I might've saw a door that led to the basement."

Kakashi:"Well then lets go."

~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the basement the team found all the keys that unlocked all the rooms in the house and the attic. Kakashi and Satsuki were unlocking all the rooms while Naruto ans Sakura was unlocking the room in the attic. Once the room unlocked a horrific hollow sound was heard all over the house and baby dolls came running out the house.

Naruto/Naruto:"(Loud girlish screaming)

Everyone looked at Naruto with a 'what the hell face'.

Naruto:"What? That was scary and creepy!"

Asher:'Is he really a hero?! Kind of hard to believe it.'

Kakashi and Satsuki came running up the attic to check what was going on.

Kakashi:"Naruto, Sakura are you both alright?"