Naruto Black

A/N: Hey it's been a while I know but I've been busy with going back to school and all that. But I'm back and here to give yall a new chapter. Just to let you all know ahead of time it will be short.

A/N:Also I wanna thank Mhablackhero for the idea.

Asher:"Heh, it's been a crazy ride but it's only going to ger crazier from here on out y'know."

Jiraiya:"......That's pretty random. Is something going to happen in the next universe?"

Asher:"Why yes, something you all might not like."

Kushina:"Wh-What's that supposed to mean?"

Kushina hesitant to learn the answer afraid of her son getting hurt or worse.

Asher:"Uhhhhh, well. He's an evil person. Yeah, that's it! He's an evil person!"

Gasps were hear all around the theater, Naruto yelling out a big "WHAT" Others yelling out how that isn't true or how that's impossible.

Tsunade:"(with an angry tone) Why do you sound so excited!?"

Asher:"Weeeeeell, all this time we've never seen an evil Naruto, aren't yall excited!!?"

Everyone:"NO!"

Asher:"Sheesh no need to yell. Anyways in this one, again, no chakra. But he does have ki."

Kurenai:"Ki?"

Asher:"In short ki acts as an internal force in which fighters can use to battle with enough training. Like chakra each person varies with how much ki they can use.

Lee and Gai had stars in their eyes, they were fighters could they use ki as well?

Lee/Gai:"Amazing!"

Asher:"Hehe, yes it is amazing, now on with the universe!"

The screen showed a city, no, it wasn't a village, it was the ruins of a city. Destruction everywhere you looked crumbled buildings, fire all around it was hell on eath....it was apocalyptic.

Ino:"Wh-what happened!?"

Asher:"Naruto happened, thinking he is a god among mortals, Naruto decided that earth would be better off without them."

Naruto:"EHHH!? WHY WOULD I DO THAT!?"

Asher:"You, or in this case evil godlike you, believe the earth's beauty was being corrupted by humans so you decided to exterminate them."

Kakashi:"Hehe, that does sound like us."

Satsuki:"Kakashi.......just shut up."

Kakashi:"You're rude you know that."

Satsuki:"Hn."

The sreen changed to show Naruto in a black gi, sitting on one of the surprisingly stable buildings. Looking down at all of the destruction he has caused he smirked a little before getting up and flying away."

Kiba:"The new outfit looks cool."

Shino:"He can fl-"

Sakura/Ino:"HE CAN FLY!"

Kiba looked at Shino.

Kiba:"Sorry bud, they beat you too it."

Shino:"Thay actually interrupted me, but since this is a surprise I'm going to let it slide."

Kiba:'That's the problem, you don't let anything slide you keep a grudge.'

Asher:"Yep, ki can help you do that, it can also be used as projectiles, diversions, and as sheilds, plus more."

Minato:"Fascinating."

Jiraiya:"Sure does sound interesting."

Lee/Gai:"SO COOOL!!"

Tenten:"Keep it down you two!"

Neji:"Yes there are people besides you idiots here!"

Lee/Gai:"Sorry."

Naruto:"Hm? Looks like ther are a few brave heroes trying to beat me, heh let them try."

Some ninjas appeared before Naruto, weapons ready, prepared to put their lives on the line.

Ninja1:"Prepare to die devil!"

Naruto:"Devil?.....I like it."

Half of the ninjas went for a melee attacks, while the other half went for some long range jutsu.

One of the ninjas tried to strike Naruto with a sword, but Naruto created a rose color on his hand and stabbed the ninja through his heart.

Naruto:"Pathetic."

Naruto then created some ki and blasted the furthest ninjas from him. Explosions was the result of the blasts and the result of the ninjas was death.

Naruto:"Fight me face to face, like a warrior."

Ninja:"Grr, bastard."

Naruto:"You're probably right."

Minato:"Ouch."

Kushina:"It's okay Minato that's not our Naruto."

Asher:"Well every Naruto is connected in some wa-"

Kushina gave him a Kyuubi sized glare promising him pain.

Asher:"I'll stay quiet now."

Naruto:"As a matter of fact I have no time for this, it's time for you to feel my blade.

(A/N:That's what he did to one of the ninjas. But did you hear the way he said "Son Goku" bruh that gave me chills!)

Naruto:"It's time for you to DIE!!"

Naruto powered up to where his hair and ki changed to a rose color.

All:"WHOA!"

Asher:"Let me answer, Naruto is not human he is a saiyan. An alien warrior race, I would go into more detail but I'm too lazy."

Everyone sweat dropped......this person sucks

(A/n: 😥 Yes, yes I do.)

Asher:"They can use a ki in a unique way, like that."

Naruto:"Face divine judgment!"

Naruto cupped his hands together and placed them back, a ki ball appeared in his hands.

Naruto:"KAMEHAMEHA!!!"

Naruto thrusted his hands forward and released the ball of ki towards the remaining ninjas and obliterated them all.

Naruto:"hmph, weak and pathetic as always. The purging is almost complete! And the world will have its beauty again!"

(A/N:Again sorey if it was short, hope you all have a great day.)