Ip man Naruto

(A/N:Sorry for not updating this fic ofter got caught up with the others. Anyways I tried to do a taijutsu mast Naruto but I didn't feel satisfied with it so I did this instead which is kinda that same? Before we can begin, which Ip man movie do you like most?.)

Asher:"Alright sorry to cut this short but we will have to show another universe for the time being."

Naruto:"Huh?! Wh-"

Asher:"I said this before Naruto, my powers are limited, I can't keep a universe open too long."

Naruto:"Oh right!"

Satsuki:"*sigh* Dope."

Naruto:"Hey!"

Asher:"*ignoring the two* In this universe Naruto is a Wing Chun master (did I spell that right?)."

All:".........*cocks head to the side* Huh?"

Asher:"Right, you guys don't have that in your universe. Um, it's kinda like taijusu, just a different style, and Naruto is a master of that technique."

Naruto:"Cool!"

Gai/Lee:"Yosh! Naruto! May the power of youth shine brightly in you!!!"

Naruto:"Um, yeaah."

Kushina:"*to Minato* If Naruto wears a green spandex from now on I'm blaming you and the perv."

Minato:"*sigh* Alright..............Wait, what!! Why me!"

Asher:"Before we actually begin, I wanrt to say we I will not be able to show all of his life only the fighting parts."

Sakura:"Why?"

Asher:"Because I said so. Lets begin

Naruto walked up to the mat, his posture was angry, yet determined, he is a man on a mission. The mat he walked upon was surrouned by a bunch of men in white gi, Naruto's attire was slightly the same only black and slightly more different (I have no idea what it's called). As he reached the mat he looked up at the main spectators, almost emotionless like.

Temari:"Geez what's wrong with Naruto."

Kankuro:"Maybe if you keep on watching you'll find out."

Teamri:"*irked* Watch it smart ass."

Kankuro:"No!"

Gaara:"Enough you two, you are embarrassing us."

Kankuro/Temari:"Hmph!"

Gaara:"*sighs deeply*"

Naruto:"I want to fight ten people!"

Guy(forgot his name):"Are you crazy! Please don't!"

Naruto:"I want to fight ten people!"

Ino:"What's wrong with Naruto fighting ten guys? He's strong enought to-"

Asher:"Take down the elemental nations with no sweat? Yeah he can, but in this world there is no chakra, those guys are highly skilled hand to hand combatants, and all ten will fight him at the same time. Kinda lowers his chances of wining eh."

Ino:"Umm."

Kakashi:"Ten guy or a hundred, Naruto is unpredictable, he can change the tide of a battle easily."

Naruto:"Yeah! Beleive it!!"

Satsuki:"I think that's the most passionate thing you've ever said Kakashi."

Kakashi:"Thanks!"

Satsuki:"That was sarcasm."

The man hesitated but went through with Naruto's request.