The Sin Of Greed; Naruto

(A/N:This is another idea of mine that I want to do a story about, hope you enjoy.)

Asher:"Hope you enjoy the show."

The screen shows team 7 facing Zabuza who is on his sword which is ledged on a giant tree.

Kakashi:"Oh. This was when we were facing Zabuza for the first time."

Sakura:"Yeah I remember that as well, but nothing looks any different."

Asher:"Just keep watching."

Kakashi:"Zabuza, demon of the mist. Looks I'm going to have to get serious."

Kakashi then lifted up his headband showing his sharingan.

Zabuza:"Kakashi of the sharingan it's an honor, but I am not here for you all I want is the bridge builder. If you give me him then I might leave you and your team alive."

Kakashi:"Not a chance! Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto protect Tazuna I'll handle Zabuza!"

Naruto came up to view but unlike the original Naruto his hair was gravity defying and a lighter shade of blonde, along with his whiskers marks there is a scar that goes vertically from his left cheek to his left collar bone. He is also wearing a red overcoat that opens from his chest showing his defined muscle and also red leather pants and boots.

Almost all the women blushed (some had a slight nose bleed, and Hinata fainted) at Naruto's new look.

Jiraiya:"Finally the gaki has a sense of style now."

Naruto:"Hey! What's wrong with my clothes?"

Jiraiya:"C'mon Naruto really? Orange?"

Minato:"Sensei Is kinda right son, orange isn't really ninja attire."

Naruto:"I guess I could change my clothes."

Asher:'No offence but please do.'

Naruto:"Heh you think I'm going to stay back? Nah, plus he got something I really want."

Zabuza:"Who the hell are you? Y'know what never mind you better stay back little boy or else you might get hurt."

Naruto:"The names Naruto, the fox sin, sin of greed Naruto. And I really want that sword of yours, and whatever I want. I get."

Zabuza:"Cocky brat. Giving yourself the title of the sin of greed, it's ironic since your greedy ass is going to die by the same sword you want."

Naruto:"Hehe, you won't be the first to try to kill me and you certainly won't be the last. But you can try to do your best, you won't succeed."

Zabuza:"We'll see."

Minato:"What did he mean that Zabuza wouldn't be the first to kill him?"

Asher:"It has to do with Naruto's greed, y'know whwn he said the fox sin."

They all nodded some were also questioning why Naruto said that before the greed part.

Asher:"Well Naruto is greatly affected by a fox's natural influence which is greed. And that greed has gotten him in trouble in more ways than one."

Jiraiya:"I'm guessing that the fox part is because of the Kyuubi, and something happened in Naruto's life for him to be greatly affected by a fox's natural influence."

Asher:"You are correct."

Kushina:"(anger rising) What happened to my son that made him be influenced by the fox."