Naruto; Mugen train (part 2)

Zenitsu:"Tanjiro! Wait up!"

Inoske:"This is awsome! Kekeke, I can't wait to slice something up!"

Tanjiro:"You guys stop playing around, we have to find mr. Naruto."

Kiba:"Huh, who are these guys?"

Sakura:"They remind me of Konohamaru and his friends, always looking for Naruto."

Asher:"They are demon slayers from konoha, like Naruto here except not as strong."

Three boys are running towards the place Naruto went, one of them had a green checkered coat and a demon slayer uniform, on his waist was a pure black sword and on his back was a decent size box, he had burgundy hair and a mark on the left side of his forehead.

The next one has a yellow coat over his demon slayer uniform, a white and yellow sword strapped on his waist, yellow hair with orange tips, he looked constantly scared.

The last one didn't have a demon slayer uniform, instead he had baggy pants with fur on the waist, no shirt two swords strapped on his waist, and a boar head on his....well head.

Zenitsu:"Man, *huff* that guy can sure run fast. *huff* and he doesn't stop!"

Tanjiro:"Yeah, he's an Uzumaki."

Inoske:"What does that have to do with anything!"

Tanjiro:"Uzumaki's are k own for their almost unlimited stamina, and chakra. For all we know he could run for weeks without stopping or breaking a sweat."

Kushina:"Oh yeah, power of the Uzumaki's!"

Naruto:"Yeah!"

Minato:'And I have to deal with two of them, lucky me.'

Zenitsu:"WEEKS! WE CAN'T RUN THAT MUCH!"

Tanjiro:"We're not going to run that much, the lodge house camp isn't that far from where we are, just a few more minutes and we'll be there."

Inoske:"Good! The faster we get there the faster I get to cut something up!"

Jiraiya:"At least we know what their personalities are."

Tsunade:"We could tell what they were when they first started talking."

Kakashi:"Very true."

Anko:"The pig guy sounds fun."

Kurenai:".......No he doesn't."

Small time skip

Tanjiro:"We're finally here."

Zenitsu:"*huff**huff*Finally!*huff*"

Inoske:"Kekeke, this is so cool!"

Tanjiro:"C'mon, we have to find mr. Mr. Naruto."

They entered the giant building and passed through people who were settling down on the floor. You see this place doesn't have bed or anything like that, each room was painted like a forest. And everyone slept together, kinda like a camp site.

Inosuke is running around exploring mansion like house, Zenitsu is chasing him trying to keep him calm, and Tanjiro was helping some of the families unpack.

Kurenai:"The Tanjiro child is nice."

Anko:"Wonder what he has in that box of his?"

Asher:"You all will find out soon enough."