Sensei Naruto 2

Asher:"Back to the universe of sensei Naruto, the scene shows the soon to be team 7 against Naruto to pass the gennin exams."

Satsuki:"So the team passed, I'm not surprised."

Sakura:"Yeah there are technically 2 prodigy's on the team so it's kind of a given."

Kakashi:"Don't be so sure Sakura, I didn't even get the purpose of the 2 bells test when I took it."

Naruto:"Ehh?! Really Kakashi sensei!?"

Minato:"Hehe, yep Naruto, it's true. I was Kakashi's Jonnin instructor at the time, and I used the 2 bell test. Of course Kakashi almost touched a bell but in the end he lost."

Jiraiya:"HAHA! Ohh, the 2 bell test never gets old no matter how many generations it goes through!"

Naruto:"Hold on! You had to go through the test as well pervy sage!"

Jiraiya:"Yep ain't that right my fellow teammates."

Both Tsunade and Orochimaru nodded, they too remembered how they failed on getting the test correct on the first time, but they had retribution later on.

Asher:"Now that we all had our memories of the bell test, let's begin the scene."

Naruto, in front of his soon to be gennin team, that is if they pass the test he has instore for them.

Naruto:"You guys made it in time, meaning I can't fail you all sooner, so consider this your lucky day."

Sakura:"Wait! You really were going to fail us if we were late!?"

Naruto:"Yep, I only expect the best from my students and if they can follow simple directions. If they can't do either, than they don't deserve to be a ninja. But you 3 are off to a good start, keep it up."

Anko:"ohh~ That's so cold Naruto~ I like this side of you~"

Naruto:"O-oh really, hehe, u-um thanks I guess."

Kurenai:"Anko, enough of the flirting."

Anko:"Aww, c'mon Kurenai! Let me have some fun!"

Asher:"As entertaining it is, let's not waste much time, theirs oly so much I can show you all."

Satsuki:"Let's just hurry on with this test."

Naruto:"I agree, now the test is only to get these bells from me."

Takesnout 2 bells from his pocket and jingles them around.

Naruto:"Once you get these bells from me you pass."

Sakura:"Um, sensei there are only 2 bells."

Naruto:"Nice observation, there are only 2 bells because only 2 of you will be passing the other will be sent back to academy. That or none of you get the bells and that means that all of you will get sent back to the academy."

All stood there in shock as they let the information set in.

Naruto:"*chuckles* Do I have your attention now? Good, let's begin."

All three of the academy graduates jumped and hid in the forest thinking of a battle strategy to hopefully take a bell.

Naruto:'They alk went their separate ways, now that's a bad start.'

Kakashi:"Thought the same thing, well at first I thought Naruto was an idiot for facing me head on, but that was my next thought."

Naruto:"HEY!"

Naruto:'Now to see who will attack me first.'

Suddenly 2 giant fireballs came towards the right and left of Naruto and some kunai came speeding behind him. Naruto shushin out of there letting the attacks create a large explosion.

Naruto:'Are they working together? How? I didn't see any type of communication between them!'

A pair of hands unexpectedly appeared from the ground trying to latch on to Naruto. Naruto jumped away and prepared to engage on one on one combat with Kakashi. But before Naruto could attack Satsuki went from behind him, trying to sneak in a surprise hit. It didn't work Naruto could sense her a mile away. Now both Satsuki and Kakashi engaged Naruto in taijutsu, borh doing decent in Naruto's thoughts byt bot even near enough to come close to his skill level.

Naruto:'Their doing surprisingly well, both are in balance with each other. I can feel Sakura waiting for the right moment to strike too, but the real question is how are they working so well with each other? I've read the school reports on them, and never did it state them being friendly with each other.'

Jiraiya:"Hmm, that is interesting."

Ino:"Maybe the school records got it wrong?"

Shikamaru:"I doubt it, they might've planned an attack strategy before the test."

Minato:"That would make the most sense."

In their last effort Kakashi and Satsuki did and combined their fire ball jutsus. Naruto countered by extending his arm, suddenly it was engulfed in golgen chakra and increased in size and length. The arm held the fore ball from not hitting Naruto. Sakura took this moment to run towards Naruto to get the bells. The fire ball extinguished and Naruto back flipped behind Sakura and pushed her forward making her trip. Then the alarm rang signaling time was up.

Naruto:"Very good. I'm going to keep this brief and not bother with the suspense. You all passed, even if you guys didn't get the bells. This test was all about teamwork and you all showed excellent teamwork. But the question is how."

Satsuki:"It was all Kakashi, he said he read alot of you and your father, and he guessed you would do something like this."

Naruto:"Really? Your one interesting person Kakashi."

Kakashi:"Hmm."

Naruto:"*Chuckles* Meet me here tomorrow, same time, there we can begin your training."

END