Marineford arc

(A/N:Hey author here, finally updating this book now so yay! So in this chapter Naruto is Whitebeard, and Konohamaru is going to be ace. Also going to add some more people to the audience. Enjoy.)

Asher:"Unfortunately that is all the time we have for that universe, but no worries, it will return soon enough. Now we have a different but similar universe."

Naruto:"What does that mean?"

Asher:"Y'know that one universe where you were a pirate."

Naruto:"Uhhhh, yep!"

Asher:"Okay, well you do not play that role anymore, you now are a captain of a large crew. But before I go 8nto anymore details, I want to add some people to this hearty crew."

And with a snap of the beings fingers two black portals appeared, in one portal, Konohamaru, Moegi, and Udon fell out with an "oof" sound.

Konohamaru:"Huh? Where are we?"

Udon:"Um, I don't know?"

Moegi:"*Gasp* Look!"

The boys looked up to see Naruto staring back at them.

Trio:"BOSS!"

Naruto:"Oh boy."

The kids ran towards Naruto and started to jump up and down in excitement. They kept asking questions in quick motion, but it was understandable.

Hanabi:"Ugh, great. Monkey boy and his lackeys."

Hinata:"Hanabi that's not nice."

Hanabi:"*Murmuring* Sorry."

Kurama:"Tch, children."

Kushina:"Look Minato! Our son already has a gennin team!"

Minato:"*surprised* Yeah."

Tsunade/Jiraiya:'Yeah....that's not it.'

???:"My my, seems I'm all forgotten."

Sannin:"SENSEI?!"

They all turned their heads to the the legend himself, the third hokage Sarutobi.

Naruto/Kushina:"OLD MAN?!"

Konohamaru:"GRAMPS!"

Konohamaru ran towards the third and gave him a big hug.

Sarutobi:"*chuckles* Good to see you too Konohamaru. *looks at Tsunade and Jiraiya* and you two as well."

Jiraiya:"Sensei, glad to see back."

Tsunade:"Yeah, it's nice to see you one more time."

Sarutobi:"Agreed,Feels good to be back.....kinda, I'm still getting a tingly feeling on by back."

Jiraiya:"HA! I know the feeling, it should go away in a few minutes."

Sarutobi:"Wait. You died too Jiraiya!"

Jiraiya:"Heh yep, but no worries. I died like a badass so-"

Sarutobi:"That doesn't make it any better!"

Jiraiya:"*nervous chuckle*"

Asher:"Not to sound rude, but can we hurry up this greeting."

Sarutobi:"Who are you?"

Asher:"My name is Asher, but make sure to role the tounger on..."

The being then saw the confused yet unamused face of the third hokage.

Asher:"*clears throat* clearly you don't care so I'll move along. As to why I brought you back, it was to watch different universes of Naruto."

Sarutobi:"Why?"