Perv Naruto

Asher:"Okay this Naruto will be a mixture of him and someone else.....kinda."

Kakashi:"A mixture of someone else? Who."

Asher looks at Jiraiya."

Jiraiya:"Me? What does that mean?"

Minato:'Please don't tell me what I think it is! Please please please please!'

Asher:"Naruto's a perv."

Kushina:"WHAT!!"

Jiraiya:"Haha that's my boy!"

Kiba:".........Wasn't he always?"

Choji:"He did create the sexy jutsu so......"

Shikamaru:"Troublesome."

Kushina:"JIRAIYA I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

Jiraiya:"Wait! It's not my fault!"

Minato:'Oh well, nice knowing you sensei.'

Asher:"But with him being a perv comes with benefits. He can use the Uzumaki blood lines and is a seal master."

Naruto:"Whoah! Do cool!"

Kushina:"*mumbling* I guess that helps a little."

Asher:"Lets begin."

The scenery open up to a nice, warm, sunny day. All was peaceful in Konoha, like nothing could go wrong on such a beutiful day.

Almost everyone looked at Naruto.

Naruto:"What?"

Sarutobi:"Well my boy, it's just that. With you around there's never really any peace and quiet going around."

Naruto:"Wha-but- I-.........I guess you're kinda right there gramps."

In the Hokage office Sarutobi is currently doing some paperwork, not wanting to be bored anymore. He decided to check what Naruto was doing today, so he got out his crystal ball and looked. In it he saw Naruto on the branch of a tree watching is two teammates spar.

Sarutobi:'Huh. I'm surprised he isn't peeking at the ladies from the bath houses.'

Jiraiya:"So the student finally learns from the teacher hahahaha!"

Asher:"This was before you met him, so he doesn't know you yet."

Jiraiya:".......oh, well then nevermind."

Minato was trying to hold back Kushina from ripping Jiraiya in half.

That is what he though until he heard what Naruto said.

Naruto:"Thank what ever god out there for white shirts, the only thing better would them in the pool *perversely giggles*"

You see the two girls, Satsuki and Sakura, are coincidentally wearing a white shirt under their usual garments. And since they are sparing on a hot sunny day they are sweating, which made Naruto able to see through them.

Sarutobi:"*Sigh* Never mind."

Sarutobi decided he had enough and went back to work, hopeing to what ever god out there that Naruto doesn't end up like his other student.

Sakura blushed and hid her face in embarrassment, while Satsuki looked smug knowing her man was looking at her.

Meanwhile

Jiraiya:"Defy expectations Naruto and joing the pervy side!"

Tsunade and Kushina had enough and punched him away.