Marineford arc (part 2)

(A/N:Just a little warning, there will be some skipped parts, you have been warned.)

Asher:"Okay so the pirate world that we were gonna see, that one that Konohamaru was imprisoned and Naruto is there to save him, y'know that one?"

Kushina:"Yeah we get it. What about that one?"

Aaher:"Well I have now access to it! I never forgot about if if you must know, I just didn't have time *nervously laughs* Yeah that was it!"

Sakura:"......We didn't say that you forgot it."

Asher:"Oh!....well, that's embarrassing. Alright now we get to see it finally. So lets get to it."

Everyone stood in awe and fear at the amazing power Naruto just shown. Giant waves of ocean, probably larger than mountains, appeared on all sides of the island. It was an incredible sight, yet it was also a sight that struck fear into the hearts of warriors. But then it all suddenly stopped, silence fell upon the area.

Random Marine:"I-Is it all over?"

RM2:"What the hell was that power?!"

Naruto:"That was me! An awsome, older...guy. Yeah."

Naruto started to think about what he said, wondering if he worded that correctly.

Konohamaru:"*at Naruto*Pops *at the crew* everybody.  I ignored your advice and took off! Why didn't you just give up on me!? I'm the one who caused all this!"

Naruto/Konohamaru:"Why'd he/I call me/him pops?"

Asher:"Didn't I explain all this? Alright so Naruto treats everyone that is in his crew as his children. So he calks them his sons while they call him pops. Don't ask ne why I haven't gotten that far in the show yet."

(A/N:I'm at episode 169, almost to the 200 mark yay!)

Neji:"Show?"

Asher:"Don't worry about it."

Naruto:"......No"

The camera went upclose to Naruto showing his tall muscular figure, but also the many scars that littered his body. His face looked lazy and tired but still showed energy, wisdom, and power.

Naruto:"I'm the one that told you to go.....son."

Jiraiya:"Told him to go?"

Minato:"What does he mean by that?"

Asher:"Like I said, I haven't gotten that far, so I don't know."

Konohamaru:"That's a lie! Cut it out! You tild me not to go but I-"

Naruto interrupted him with his deep booming voice.

Naruto:"I'm the one who told you to go!"

Konohamaru looked at Naruto, only to see him smirking at him, a sight that wanted to make him shed some tears.

Naruto:"I'm the one who told him to go. Isn't that right Marco."

Marco:"Yeah, that's what I heard. I'm sorry that we put you through so much Konohamaru."

Kakashi:"Are they taking the blame?"

Kurenai:"Seems like it."

Lee/Gai:"*anime tears*So youthful!"

Marco:"Everybody in this world knows. What will happen to someone who messes with, our crewmate."

The srceen changes to show the whole Uzumaki pirates and Naruto himslef.

Marco:"We won't let anyone who hurts you getaway with it Konohamaru!!"