. Chapter 1 .

Hi so this is a sequel to my first book 'Mr. Bully' so if you haven't read that yet I Advice you do before reading this but it is completely up to you.

This book is a supernatural book, I've planned this for a while now and I have a good story line in mind. There are going to be a few mature scenes and strong language! So read at your own risk :) and enjoy

Teddy's POV:

"Why do you always buy that shit?" I asked Aurora while turning my nose up at what she was drinking.

"Well excuse you but this is my green tea and it is the most amazing drink in the world my mum got me into drinking it and let me tell you now Mr. Yellow eyes, this is what I live for." Aurora said with a small skip in her walk as we started to walk home from the mall.

"Righttttt so you don't like for me?" I asked in a little teasing tone.

"No." Is all she said as she walked In front of me towards my car.

I rolled my eyes and followed her towards my car.

"Oh bumble I forgot to tell you, our families are going to have a massive picnic at the local park later today so BE READY."

I smiled at the nick name 'bumble'. Ever since we were little her nick name for me was 'bumble' and mine was 'bee' for her.

The reason for the nicknames was because when Aurora was little her favourite thing was bumble bees and since I was her best friend she always called me bumble and insisted I called her bee.

"Ok bee, do they want me to buy anything for the picnic?" I asked while driving down the road.

"Nope they just said they need your lazy ass out of bed by ten in the morning so we can get there." She said as she sipped her disgusting drink.

"Ok then fine I'll be there at eleven because you know bee that I would never get up at ten." I said with a smirk knowing that will piss her off.

"Bruh just get there at ten it isn't that hard bumble!" She said with a slightly raised tone to her voice.

When we got to her house I said bye to Aurora and watched as she went inside before driving off home.

"TEDDY!" Austin my brother said as he ran into my arms. I smiled and picked him up. My brother is 6 years old and still weighs nothing.

"Hey baby how was your day?" My mum asked me as she took Austin from my arms."

"Mum I'm not a baby anymore I'm 16!" I said before walking up to my room.

"I DON'T CARE YOUR STILL MY BABY!" My mum shouted as I shut my door.

Yes I turned 16 not to long ago now and Aurora who shares my birthday turned 14 I know right she is 14 and acts like she's 20. I taught her all her swear words and her mature ass personality to which I am very proud of.
(I know I originally made Aurora and Teddy 4 years apart but I changed it to 2 for anyone who's confused)

'Hey' I suddenly heard someone say I looked around to see if there was anyone playing a prank on me. Maybe my dad was hiding behind my bed but he wasn't.