. Chapter 18 .

Teddy's POV:

I woke up to a loud noise that echoed throughout the huge pack house.

The sound was like what a gun shot would sound like only different.

I looked down at Aurora to see she was staring back at me with widened eyes like she was scared of the noise. I sent her a reassuring smile as I slowly got out of bed.

"What the hell are you doing don't go out there!" Aurora whisper-yelled at me as she grabbed onto my wrist to stop me from leaving.

"It's ok I'm just going to lock the door." I replied as I quickly walked over to the door and locked it before making sure the window was also locked and the curtains were shut. I then went into the bathroom and made sure the window in there was locked and I then let out a breath of relief as I climbed back into bed with Aurora and pulled her towards me, making sure the covers were over us so that she wasn't cold.

After the sound we both heard we couldn't fall back asleep but we didn't want to make any sudden noises incase something was in the house, what can I say me and Aurora spend most of our time watching horror movies we know how this shit works.

They hear a noise in a huge house that they live in ALONE and instead of doing the logical thing and locking a door or leaving the house or even calling the police they go and check out what the noise was instead and then get killed. Well that isn't happening today.

I kept a close eye on the gap that was at the bottom of the door for any shadow that may pass the door. Aurora saw what I was doing and decided she would look behind me at the window incase of a shadow behind the curtain.

We stayed like this until morning which must of been around five hours in total of just holding each other as we kept our guard up.

Some people may think we over reacted a little bit I mean the sound could of been anything but after learning about what happened to my mum and dad (non biological parents) I have always been sceptical of any sudden noise at night even if it is only a small animal outside and Aurora has always been on edge ever since she was robbed while everyone was asleep in her house a few years ago. It scared her half to death bless her heart.

Soon enough we heard Brandon coming out of his room and banding on Daisy's door telling her to get her and I quote 'fat ass up and make him breakfast.'

After hearing Brandon's voice and Daisy's loud shouting I relaxed and so did Aurora as we let out sighs of relief.

Soon the adrenaline of the night wore off and both me and Aurora soon fell back asleep after staying up half the night because of the noise we heard.

***

I woke up once again to a small tickle like feeling on my jaw. I opened one eye to see none other than Aurora's beautiful face as she traced my jaw with her hand. Damn I love her.

"Oh good morning sleepy head." Her sweet angelic voice sounded as she sent me a sweet smile and kissed my lips.

"Good morning darling." I replied and a small blush crept onto her face because of the nickname I used for her. Which I found adorable.

"Let's go get breakfast I am actually going to lose my mind if I don't eat now." Aurora said as she rolled off of our bed and went into the closet to pick out an outfit.