. Chapter 7 .

Teddy's POV:

I changed quickly behind the tree into the clothes that Aurora got me and sighed in relief as I felt like all my pain has finally subsided.

I turned the corner back towards Aurora to see her sitting down on the grass picking daisy's. She was so adorable.

"Hey." I said to her in a low voice so I couldn't scare her. She looked up at me with her gorgeous blue almost clear eyes.

'MATE! AURORA! SHE'S OUR MATE!' Riley pounced around in my head while he screamed it over and over again.

"Mate?" I said while staring deep into her eyes. She looked up at me confused as she stood to her feet with a handful of Daisy's in her hand.

"W-what?" Aurora asked as she walked closer to me.

"Y-your my mate." I stutter as I just watch her Face turn from confused to shocked.

"But how? We're best friends Teddy? How can I be your m-mate?" She suddenly asked while fiddling with the daisy's in her hands.

"I don't know Aurora the moon goddess is who picks and she wanted us to be together for a reason." I said my voice slightly shaky in fear of being rejected.

"Teddy but how I-." Aurora said all at once looking really confused and stressed.

"I know this is a lot to take on right now bee, hell I don't even know half about the mate bond but all I know is that it's almost impossible to fight it but I'll understand if you want to... reject me." I didn't want Aurora to reject me but I knew that all this was to much for her and for me, so if she wanted to reject me I would understand no matter how much it may effect me and Riley.

"No. It's not that it's just I thought that you didn't shift until you turn eighteen and it's just so overwhelming." I nodded my head in understanding and slowly walked over to Aurora.

"Hey it's ok we got this, we'll figure this out tomorrow when we go to the library to find out about my parents history." I told her while pulling her into a hug. She buried her face into my chest and let out a sigh of relief.

Her sweet scent filled my nose, the scent of apple and strawberry, she smelt so perfect.

"You smell so good." I suddenly said before I could stop the words from blurting out of my mouth.

"Thanks." Aurora laughed and spoke at the same time while looking up at me and still holding onto my loser waist.

Her clear blue eyes somehow looked more beautiful under the night sky, the way the stars reflected in them made her looks so innocent and kind.

"Ok well I should go home now." She said in a small whisper.

"Yeah ok I'll walk you back there." I told her as I still had my arm wrapped around her shoulders and the other wrapped around her upper waist.

"Come on then let's get you home" I smiled at her as I lead her to the side gate of my garden which led to the front of my house.

We walked down the pavement in a comfortable silence just trapped in our own thoughts.

'Say something to her stupid or I will take control and do it for you.' Riley said in my head.