. Chapter 26 .

Auroras POV:

"I did it." I said as I came in to where Teddy, zinc, Brandon and a crying daisy was sitting.

"Wait what's wrong dais?" I asked as I sat down next to her and pulled her in for a hug.

"J-Jason is not wh- who I thought he was." Daisy said to me looking at me with blood shot eyes.

"What. Did. He. Do." I asked as I tensed up.

"H-he forced me to." She said in between sobs.

"To what dais?" I asked rubbing her back.

"To sleep with him." She finished before bursting into tears.

"Where is he." Me and Brandon said inSync as we locked eyes with each other.

"OH JASON BABY WHERE ARE YOU DADDYS COMING!" Brandon shouted as he jumped over the couch followed by myself.

"JASON YOU FAT FUCK COME OUT COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE I CAN SMELL YOUR CHEESY DICK FROM HERE!" Brandon shouted as we walked down the hall of the cave.

"Brandon let's go to teddy's office he has a list of where everyone's rooms are in there." I said making Brandon nod and we both ran down the hall to the office.

"The room at the bottom of section A of the cave come on." Brandon screamed as he pushed by zinc who just randomly appeared behind us.

"Where is he going." Zinc asked looking terrified.

"Jason messed with the wrong man's best friend that's all I'm saying." I said as I ran after Brandon.

"OH PRETTY BOY OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR RIGHT FUCK ASS NOW!" Brandon screamed.

"Here-." Zinc was about to open the door for Brandon but he had already kicked it open flying it off it's hinges revealing a naked Jason as he was on top of a girl. Fucking disgusting.

"What the fuck!" Jason said as he got up from the bed and went over to Brandon.

"Awh it isn't even big." Brandon said before punching him square in the jaw.

"You hit like a little bitch." Jason said laughing.

"Oh I might but he doesn't." Brandon said as he stepped back to reveal zinc behind him.

"Touch another women without her consent again and I will chop your dick off." Zinc said but before he could punch Jason someone beat him to it. A wolf?

We all watched as the golden brown wolf clawed and bit and tore at Jason's neck. Before we even had a chance to blink I watched as Jason's heart rolled towards my feet. Nice.

"Fucking scum." The voice of the wolf said making me a little scared at how filled with rage the voice sounded. It was deep and raspy honestly quite hot.

We all watched as the wolf slowly changed back into its human form.

James?

"Um can someone like get me some clothes please?" James asked with fury still all over his face.

Zinc went to grab the clothes as brandon helped the girl Jason was with out of the room to get her cleaned up.