. Chapter 3 .

Teddy's POV:

What is she doing to me? Why am I having these feelings? Why! Why! WHY!

I think back to the times me and her had together. All the fun memories of the past. Oh how I wish I could tell her about these feelings.

Aurora. Aurora. Aurora. Her name plays in my mind over and over and over again.

She is like a drug. Why have I suddenly felt these feelings towards he? She is supposed to be my best friend, not my girlfriend or lover.

'I think we should talk to her.' Riley speaks in my head. I sigh knowing that this may be the end of out friendship if she doesn't feel the same, but it's the right thing to do. Right?

I finished washing my face and then I left to go to school. It's been a week since Aurora has been helping me control Riley better and all the sessions seem to be working. But maybe it's because she's teaching me.

I shake my head to get rid of the thoughts and enter my dads car and sit in front of Austin as we wait for my dad to drive us to school since my mum took my car to work today, and I don't want to take the bus, so dad offered to take me in his way to drop Austin off.

"Ok let's go boys." My dad says as he jumps in the drivers seat of his car.

I buckle my seatbelt and look back to make sure Austin has his seatbelt on, which he did.

"Ok Teddy remember no getting into fights and please do well in your exams, I can't afford to hear your mum screaming at you again because of another bad grade my ears still hurt from last time." My dad shakes his head from the memory of my mum screaming at me and tells me to get out the car before driving off.

I chuckle to myself and make my way towards the school doors.

"Hey Ted." Brandon says to me as he walks besides me.

Brandon is my best friend and I love him like a brother. Yes he may swing for the same team, but that doesn't effect me in fact I'm happy he can embrace who he is and not hide it. It makes me wish I could do the same.

"So how was your weekend?" He asks me while checking himself out in his pocket mirror.

I laugh at his constant fear of looking bad and open my locker to grab my shit I need.

"It was good I went on a family picnic with my Aunt Ellie and Uncle Sam and Aurora and Lana." I said to him as we both made our way to first period class.

"Damn Aurora's mum scares me sometimes. She's even crazier than Aurora and that shit is hard to beat." I laugh at his comment and take my seat at my table.

"I think Aurora gets her crazy side from her mum, I mean her mum is an amazing cook don't get me wrong and damn her brownies are the bestttt, but I think when it comes to her kids behaviour that's when you gotta run." I say to Brandon as I feel a slight burning feeling in my stomach.

"Yeah I get what you mean. My dad when he was around, would always go crazy like CRAZY CRAZY if we ever miss behave." I smiled sadly at Brandon.

Brandon's dad was his best friend. He was like a brother to him more than a dad so when Brandon got the news his dad had died of cancer, Brandon closed himself off from everyone for a whole year. That was two years ago. He was only fourteen when it happened.