. Chapter 20 .

*Warning mature scene in this chapter
You have been warned*

Aurora's POV:

After me and Teddy finished swimming in the pool we decided to go to the basketball court and play a game together.

"Come on its down this way I think." Teddy's unsure tone made me laugh as I followed him down the long hallways of the castle like house.

"Here it is." I walked into the room and my eyes widened in amazement.

The court was huge. It was bright and well lit and had wooden flooring and well painted basketball court on it. There was a rack full of basketballs at the edge of the court and there was two hoops on each end of the court.

(You all know what a basketball court looks like but idc I'm addicted to adding pictures into my stories SUE ME)

"Wow it's so nice in here how much flipping money does Zinc have damn." I said as I walked around the court still wearing my bikini and sliders.

"My parents were the ones who had this place built Zinc just took over once they died." Teddy said from behind me as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders and led me into a small room that was in one of the corners of the room.

"Here put these on over your bikini so we can play a game." Teddy said while handing me a paid of white basketball shorts and a jersey.

I quickly put them on and smiled at the number that was on my jersey.

The number was 3 my favourite number which made me happy.

"Grab one of those basketballs from over there and let's play a game." Teddy said while jumping up and down to warm his legs up.

He was now dressed in a jersey and had his original Nike shorts on also.

I quickly grabbed a ball and brought it back over to Teddy who smiled at me and took the ball before bouncing it and running towards the hoop.

"Hey that isn't even fair your taller than me!" I shouted while running up to where Teddy stood bouncing the ball.

"Ok fine how about you go onto my shoulders and try and score a goal into the hoop?" My eyes widened in size at Teddy's idea but I decided to just do it.

"Ok fine but if you drop me you'll have to live knowing you killed your girlfriend by dropping her off your shoulders." Teddy nodded and crouched down so I could climb onto his shoulders. Once I was on his shoulders he stood up and walked slowly over towards the hoop.