. Chapter 10 .

Teddy's POV:

Once I dropped Aurora off at her house I drove home listening to 'sweater weather' one of my favourite songs. I was in my own world.

When I finally got home I exited my car and walked up the cement path towards my front door.

"TEDDY BEAR!" Austin screams as he ran up to me and hugged me tightly around the waist.

"Hey buddy." I smiled at him an ruffled up his hair. I smiled at my mum as she cooked dinner in the kitchen while my dad watched her like a love sick puppy. It was cute.

I slowly made my way upstairs and into my bedroom. I went into my back pocket and pulled out the photo of Aurora. She was so beautiful.

I quickly grabbed my phone from my jacket pocket and placed the Polaroid picture of her into my phone case.

My phone case wasn't a clear one so no one couldn't see the picture inside it but that s what made it special, the fact that no one knew it was there but me.

'Damn she looked so good in that dress.' Riley said through the mind link.

"Your such a horny dog Riley." I said while rolling my eyes. He chucked in the mind link before blocking me out. How nice of him.

I sighed and got into the shower before changing into my Pyjamas. I was so fucking tired that as soon as my head hit my pillow I fell into a deep sleep.

*The next day*

I woke up to the light from outside shining brightly into my eyes. I groaned in frustration and shoved the pillow over my face. I did NOT want to go to school today.

I slowly got up and made my way to my closet and changed into a simple white T-shirt and jeans as I really didn't have the energy to wear anything else.

I then grabbed my rings and put them on before going into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

Once I finished with my morning routine I left my bedroom and headed down stairs to greet my family.

"Hey baby breakfast is on the table sorry I have to run out because work called me in urgently but I love you and take your brother to school please thanks bye." My mum left before I could even protest. I sighed and looked at Austin who was playing with his cereal. Great.

"Where dad?" I asked Austin as I ate my breakfast. My dad was usually at home in the mornings and didn't leave for work until after I had left for school so it was strange that both my mum and dad had to leave so urgently on the same day.

"Daddy had to go to uncle Noah's house because he needed help with something." Austin said in a smart tone as he continues playing with his food.

(Noah is from my other story Mr. Bully)

"Oh ok thanks bud." I said as I finished my food and went to the sink to clean my plate up.

***

"Come on bumbleeeeee pleaseeeee." Aurora begged me. She wanted me to go with her after school to get one of her disgusting green tea drinks again. We were eating lunch with Brandon and Daisy since it was our lunch break.