. Chapter 30 .

Auroras POV:

*2 days later*

Teddy killed his grandfather after he confessed to sending the Windego's after finding out he was alive and trust me he died from a slow and painful death.

I was packing my bag to leave for America and Teddy was helping me.

"What's wrong?" Asked Teddy as he pulled me into a hug,

"I don't want to leave you." I replied with teary eyes.

"It's going to be ok you can visit after all the witches did give us that extra favour for the necklace you can teleport to me when ever you need." Teddy replied as he kissed my head.

"Please don't fall in love with any girl while at university." I replied.

"That isn't possible Aurora Watson" replied Teddy making me smile.

"I love you teddy rovers and I always will." I said as I zipped my suit case and walked down the stairs.

"Please call me when your at home." Said Teddy

"Always." I replied as I kissed his soft lips.

"You'll look after him won't you?" I asked zinc as I looked at Brandon.

"Of course silly he's hard work but with his fire power I think he'll be the one looking after me." I laughed and hugged zinc before walking over to Brandon who was smoking his well deserved cigarette.

"I'm going to miss you Bran I said as I pulled him into a hug.

"I'm going to university with Teddy babe don't worry there will never be a dull phone call again." Brandon said with a laugh.

"I'm proud of you Brandon you found happiness and found out who you really are I am going to miss you I'll see you next term." I said as I kissed his check and headed to the car with Daisy.

"DAISY!" Shouted a voice from the pack house.

"James?" Daisy said as she got out the car and walked over to James leaving me alone in the car.

I played with my nails waiting for Daisy to finish.

Once she had she sat in the car with tears in her eyes.

Once the car left I spoke.

"What's wrong?" I asked making her sigh and look at me.

"I think I like James like a lot and I saw him kiss a girl from the pack the other day and it's all messing with my head." She said as she sighed and leaned back in her seat.

"Everything will work out dais I promise.

END OF CHAPTER

Sorry for the really short chapter :)

🤍