. Chapter 6 .

Aurora's POV:

"How is that possible?" I asked worriedly. I was NOT ready to help Teddy through this. I thought I still had two hole years to prepare myself!

"Ok let's just breath and think this through. What if you die? What if the pain is to much for you. What if-." I was cut off my Teddy placing a hand on my cheek making me take a deep breath.

"Aurora breath it's ok." Teddy said to me as he smiled at me. I was still holding his hand so I used my free hand to touch his other hand that was placed onto my face.

'Ok it's on Aurora you just have to help Teddy into the garden'. I thought to myself.

"Ok Teddy on the count of three I'm going to wrap your arm around my sounders and stand you up so we can both walk towards the garden." I told Teddy as he nodded in agreement.

"Ok I'll keep holding your hand but with my other hand I'll help you walk ok." He just nodded his head again still finding it hard to talk.

"Ok on the count of three we both stand. One. Two. THREE!" I stood up with Teddy leaning against me. Ok so far so good.

"Now follow my lead towards the back door ok." I told Teddy looking into his yellow eyes. He nodded again signalling the ok for me to go.

I started walking with Teddy leaning against me and squeezing my hand whenever the pain got to bad.

I walked through the living room, into the kitchen and out of the back door into his huge ass back yard.

"Ok let me sit you on the ground." I told him as I lowered him onto the soft grass and I took a seat next to him, still holding his hand tightly.

"I-It's getting worse." Teddy said as he clenched his teeth and squeezed his eyes shut.

Then a thought came to my mind. If i can reduce his pain what if I just needed to change what I touched.

I quickly decided to move even closer to Teddy and touch his face with my other hand. He opened his eyes only for me to be met with purple ones. Oh ok so Riley is now here. Ok cool cool cool.

"Hey Riley." I muttered as I stroked his cheek.

"Princess it hurts." Riley said as he grabbed the back of my head and pulled me even closer to him so our noses were touching.

"Woah your eyes are so beautiful." My eyes widened at Riley's comment. I couldn't help the blush that coated over my cheeks.

"Thank you Lavender your eyes are pretty to." I used a new nick name for Riley since his eyes were a beautiful lavender purple, I think Riley deserves his own nickname since Teddy already has one.

"I love that nickname princess." I smiled at him and rubbed my nose against his as I stared into his eyes.

"It's going to be ok. It will be all ok." I reassured him as I pressed my forehead against his.

"Aurora I can feel it- AH SHIT!" He suddenly screamed as he let go of me, he tilted his head back as I watched his clothes rip the at the seams and fur started to break free from his bare chest.

His claws started to break free from his nails and ears appeared at the top of his head.

Soon he was a huge black wolf with purple eyes that looked at me dead in the eyes. He was beautiful.

I stayed lying on the ground as I watched him in amazement. He was so gorgeous.

I slowly stood up and gently walked over to him and put my hand out. I closed my eyes due to fear of not having a hand any second but the next thing I knew I felt soft fur against my skin and a low purring/growling sound came from Riley.

I laughed and stroked him all over his body. He was just so... soft.

Riley turned onto his back while panting making me laugh and run his belly while giggling at him. I lay my head on his stomach and sighed a heavy breath, I heard his heat beat as it rippled through my body.

'You ok?' A voice said in my head? What?

"Who said that?" I asked stupidly out loud but laughed slightly when I realised I was talking to myself.

'Princess I can talk to you through mind link when I'm a wolf.' Riley said with a slight chuckle.

He was adorable.

"Oh sorry I didn't know it was you." I said I my head hoping he would hear me, and by the look on his well... face I guess he did.

'It's ok. I don't exactly know how Teddy changed so early but we are much bigger than any other wolves I've seen.' I thought for a second before thinking of idea.

"Hey Riley do you know where we can find any information about Teddy's birth parents?" I asked him as he nodded his head and turned back over so he was now on all fours.

'I do know a place but it'll have to wait till morning.' I nodded my head and stood up only to find out I was the exact same hight as Riley. Damn that's a big ass wolf.

'Oh you may need to run inside and grab some clothes.' Riley said as I went wide eyed and nodded, quickly running inside and into Teddy's room to grab some clothes for him.

When I came back I saw Riley rolling around and running in the garden. It was the cutest thing I had ever seen.

"Here you go I have some clothes." I said as I handed them to Riley. He grabbed them in his mouth and nodded at me before walking off behind a tree.

I waited patiently for Riley to change back as I sat on the soft grass and started picking daisy's from the ground. It was now pitch black outside and only the light from the house was my source of light.

"Hey." I heard Teddy's voice say as he walked over to me and started rubbing the back on his head.

I looked up into his eyes and smiled at him.

"Mate!" Teddy said as soon as our eyes locked.

Wait WHAT?!???

END OF CHAPTER