. Chapter 28 .

Teddy's POV;

"Is it here?" I asked as zinc walked into my office with a envelope.

"I think so." He said as he placed it on my desk.

"Go and get the others and we'll open it." I said making him nod and run to get Aurora, Brandon and daisy.

I started at the brown envelope and couldn't help but feel relief this may be the end of the battle but it's the start of the war.

"Ok open it for fucks sake." Brandon said as he sat on my desk.

"Ok ok Jesus." I said as I slowly ripped the envelope open.

I held up the gold and red necklace as we all stared at it in amazement.

The necklace had a gold chain with a small clasp at the top of it. A beautiful deep red ruby at the end of it that had a shine to it that allows me to see my own reflection in it.

(The necklace I thought this looked the most witch like 😂)

"It's beautiful." Aurora said as she stared at it in awe.

"I want it in my wardrobe I'm jelly my mum got to wear it." Brandon said as he stared at it.

"Zinc contact the witches and make a date for a meeting it's time to start this mother fucker." I said as I smiled and placed the necklace back in the envelope.

"My mum could of at least packed it better jesus just shoved it in an envelope classy." Said Brandon making us all laugh.

***

(Two days later)

"Is everything in order?" I asked zinc making him nod.

"You ready alpha?" Zinc asked making me nod and push the doors open to the meeting room.

The smell of grass, wood and power radiates off the people sitting in the meeting room.

Purple, green, pink, black, yellow all different coloured eyes watching me as I walked over to the head of the table and sat down.

"Witches it is a pleasure I am alpha Teddy, Lewis rovers son I have reason to believe you started a contract with my father that states you protect my pack houses and in exchange you can build on some of our land correct?" I asked as I looked between each witch.

"Yes that is correct." A black haired women said with pink eyes said who was sat at the other end of the table to me.

"We'll as I'm guessing you know th we're are Windego's out there who seem to be targeting my pack well I am not stupid I know we can't kill them without your help so I have a proposition for you." I said standing up and walking over to zinc as he handed me the envelope.

"I want to make a second contract I have written it up and printed copies they are sat in-front of you please read it and tell me your thoughts." I said as I sat back down and waited patiently.

All of a sudden gasps filled the room as all the witches sharply stopped reading and started whispering between one another.

"Evidence?" The same women for earlier asked.

"Why of course I'm a man of my word." I said as I opened the envelope and pulled out the necklace.

"How did you get that?" Another witch with brown hair and neon green eyes asked.

"Oh just a friend." I said as I tightly held the necklace in a fist.

"So you want us to kill the Windego's and find out who is leading them with your pack, work along side your pack for the necklace?" The same pink-eyes women asked.

"Yes correct." I said as I stood up and gave the necklace back to zinc.

"Jokes on you I would of killed the Windego's for you if you just said please." Joked the pink-eyes witch who I'm guessing is the leader of the coven.

"And this means you can still keep your coven on our land the old contract still stands just think of this as the second generation rover making a second contract to you lovely witches." I joked back.

"Ill need to get my coven on board with this and I'll get back to you give us say thirty minutes?" Asked the witch I nodded and followed zinc out the door.

"Do you not wonder why Brandon's mum has the necklace?" I asked zinc as I stood on the wall opposite the meeting room.

"Um no not really I guess she just got it from a junk yard sell or something." Zinc said. I knew he was lying but I wouldn't push it besides as long as I can get my pack to safety it isn't really my problem.

"Ok we're in said the pink eyed witch as she came out of the doors to the meeting room.

"Perfect there isn't any time to loose my pack had been training for weeks now and I think we can start tomorrow please make sure your coven is ready and I will give you the necklace once all the Windego's are defeated." I said making the witch hesitant but nod.

*The next day*

"James is the pack ready?" I asked as I caught up with him as he was walking down the hallway.

"Yeah." He said sharply making me stop. Why is he so angry?

"What's wrong?" I asked making him sigh and turn around.

"It's Daisy she still hates my guts if I tell her that I killed Jason for her I think she'll just want to chop my dick off." James said as he ran a hand through his hair.

"Look we'll talk about it when we get back from this battle please get your head straight and get the pack ready we need this to go right!" I said as I ran back to the pack room where all the pack members who couldn't fight were were.

"Everyone got enough food, water, blankets and clothes?" I asked to which they all nodded.

"Stay safe pack." I said and they all replied with a yes alpha.

"Are you ready?" Zinc said as I entered the pack room where all the fighters were hugging their mates not knowing if that would be the last time they do so.

"Yeah I'm ready." I said.

Zinc smiled and walked over to Brandon to give him a hug before we went into battle.

"I love you so much bumble and what ever happens I will always love you." Aurora said as she hugged me.

"And I love you hee through sickness and through health."

END OF CHAPTER