. Chapter 9 .

Aurora's POV:

"Mum stop please." I whined as I rolled over in bed. My mum kept pushing me but all I wanted to do was fucking sleep like bruh.

"AURORA ANNE WATSON GET YOUR FATASS OUT OF BED NOW SCHOOL STARTS IN TWENTY MINUTES!" My mum screamed and slammed my door shut but then opened it again to let the light from the hallway inside my bedroom.

"SHIT!" I cursed as I realised what my mum has said. TWENTY FUCKING MINUTES!

I thought as I ran up from my bed and quickly brushed my hair by my dressed and grabbed my outfit I laid out the night before and put it on.

It was a pair of blue mom jeans that were ripped along with a random oversized pink T-shirt and some Jordan's.

(The outfit you can choose your own if you don't like it :p)

I then ran into my bathroom and brushed my teeth before leaving down stairs towards my kitchen.

"Hey Auro." My dad called from the sofa as I ran past him. Why does he always insist of using weird ass nicknames for me?

I didn't have time to respond to him though as I grabbed a fruit from the bowl on the table and ran out with my back pack in hand.

"TEDDY OPEN THE CAR DOOR NOW!" I screamed as I ran into his car.

"The fuck? Why are you so stressed?" He asked me as I shut the passenger side door.

"Um because we have less than twenty minutes to get to school so hurry your fatass up and GO!" I said to him as he rolled his eyes and started the car.

"Mother Theresa I forgot my fricken pencil case." I said as I scrambled through my bag for it.

"Why is it when ever your stressed you always use other words like fricken instead of swearing?" Teddy said in between chuckles but I was to busy looking through my bag still. Ok Aurora we get it now there is no pencil case.

"Thank freaking finally." I said as I got out the car and ran inside the school leaving Teddy behind.

"Hi Mrs." I smiled at her as I took my seat. I was only a few seconds late to my first class. Fuck yes!

"Good morning Aurora please take a seat so we can begin." I nodded and took my seat next to Daisy as the lesson began.

"Ugh please no, not language techniques!" Daisy moaned and slammed her head on the table. We were learning about the different language techniques in English and this is Daisy's weakness.