. Chapter 27 .

Brandon's POV:
(This is a full chapter dedicated to Brandon and zinc so it may be shorter than usual but this is where the story line comes together so I recommend not skipping)

"Yeah mum it's great. Listen do you think you can listen to me for a minute." I asked while I looked at zinc standing next to me.

"Ok hun what's up." My mum asked in a sleepy voice.

"Do you remember that ruby necklace you wore at dads funeral?" I asked biting my nails.

"Stop biting your nails it ruins them." Zinc whispered next to me pulling them away from my mouth making me smile.

"Oh yeah hun it's in my draw why?" My mum asked.

"Do you think I can have it think of it as a birthday present since your forgot to buy me one?" I asked hopefully.

"Brandon you know I didn't forget I just... was busy is all." My mum said sounding a little unsure.

"Yeah mum I know but can I have it I really like it." I asked making her sigh. I heard movement on the other side of the phone and then a draw opening.

"Ok I have the necklace when are you coming home so I can give it to you?" Fuck I forgot she's in a complete different country to me.

"Um do you think you can-." I was cut off by the phone being taken off me.

"Hello miss Wilson I am Brandon's ..."

I nodded for him to continue.

"Um Brandon's boyfriend and I will pay for you to ship the necklace to England if that's ok Brandon is just very passionate about this necklace and I really just want to see him happy." Zinc said making me try and hold in my laugh.

"Oh bless your heart dear yes of course if your paying I can't say no I shall pack it up and send it over." My mum said on the phone making me sign in relief.

"Perfect the adress is 235 crystal close road." (Do not judge it was the first adress that came to mind) Zinc said.

"Alright hun it was lovely talking to you Brandon I hope you hit that dick every night ok I love you bye bye bye byeeee." My mum said as she hung up making me blush a bit.

"Yeah Brandon hit my dick every night." Zinc said laughing as he handed me back my phone.

"Shut the fuck up." I said as I got down from the awkward spot we was to get good service for my phone.

"Why does your mum just randomly have the most powerful necklace in the super natural world anyway?" Zinc asked making me freeze up.

Should I tell him? Will it freak him out?

"There's something I need to say." I muttered quietly hoping he didn't hear me.

"What is it?" Fuck super natural hearing great.

"Um ok let's go to our room." I said dragging him with me to the room.

I pulled him into the room locking it before closing my eyes and muttering something in my head.

"Why are you speaking in a different language?" Zinc asked tilting his head.

Shit.

"How can you hear me?" I asked a little confused.

"When we mate it allows my wolf to link to your mind dumbass I can hear your thoughts." He said making me tense even more.

'Ok here it goes just say it Brandon.'

"I'm a witch." I blurted out closing my eyes waiting for his reaction.

"W- what but you smell like a human?" He asked with confusion laced in his voice.

"I am half witch so less powerful so don't even ask me why I haven't offered to defeat the Windego's because trust me if I could I would but because I'm half human it gives me half the power hence why I smell like a human and not a witch also that language I was speaking was a spell I cast on the room to make it sound proof." I said as I sighed and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Is your mum a witch?" Zinc asked as he sat next to me and put a hand on my knee.

"No my.. my dad was, but he was killed not by cancer but by a witch for that necklace he was tasked to protect it from evil meaning evil witches that would use it for their own benefit but then he found out he was mated to my mum and moved to America to be with her and took the necklace with him I was only 14 when they broke in that night when we were all asleep and killed my dad." I said as I started crying.

"Fuck sorry I am a bad bitch I don't cry." I laughed while sniffing.

"You know it's ok to cry I'm here I don't care if you cry or not I love you ever way." Zinc said with a sad smile.

I rested my head on his shoulder and showed we stayed like that for a while.

"So what powers do you have?" Zinc asked after a while of us sitting in silence.

"The ability to make things sound proof, protectiveness which basically gives me the power to protect things with a shield I guess that's why I'm so protective over my friends and you and also fire but I haven't learnt how to use it because my dad died before he could teach me." I said as I sighed and fell back on the bed.

"Witches who are half breed don't get anymore than three powers it could be any three though I guess it depends on the persons personality so for me protective, fiery and secretive." I said as I watched zinc lie next to me.

"I can try and teach you how to use your fire power I mean since that's your strongest trait it will probably be the strongest power of yours and I think if I get James to teach you I'm sure he'll be willing to help." Zinc asked but I instantly shock my head.

"No I don't want anyone to know only you please don't tell anyone zinc at least not until I'm ready." I said as I sat up.

"Ok I won't but I do have to ask why didn't you feel the mate bond when you first locked eyes with me like I did?" Zinc asked as he looked into my eyes.

"I did I'm just good at hiding it that's one of my traits." I said proudly making us both laugh.

"I have a witch as a mate Damn that's pretty hot." Zinc chuckled as he cupped my face and pressed his lips against mine.

The kiss was short but sweet and I knew we both needed that kiss more than we let show.

END OF CHAPTER

🤍