. Authors note.

HEY YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!

Ok. This isn't an update and I sincerely apologise for that since I know a lot of you have probably been waiting for an update on this book for so long now but this is something I've been thinking about for a while now and I've decided to put this book on HOLD!

I WILL be finishing this book but it may take longer than a lot of you may like and I am really really truly sorry for anyone who may of liked this book but the good news is that while this book is going to be on hold I am going to be publishing 10 new chapters to a new book I've been working on!

This book will be called 'Mr.Mafia' and I have already wrote a shortened version on my TikTok page and the characters and there aesthetics will all be revealed in the first chapter of my book tilted 'aesthetics'.

The reason's for me putting this book on hold for the time being is:
1: I am starting collage soon and this book isn't going to be one of my main priorities because I'm not as attached to this one as I am with my others.
2: I work 5 days a week right up until collage starts so I won't have alot of time to update.
3: I have run out of ideas for this book so my messages are open on wattpad for any ideas that I can add to this story and I'll tag you in the beginning of the chapter if I decide to use your idea!
4: I am stressedddd 🤪
5: since last week and getting my GCSE results and finding out they weren't at all what I wanted my confidence has decreased and I felt as though my writing wasn't good enough and  I became unmotivated and just sad all the time.

And finally I just needed a break and I know I've had so so so many little breaks and I know not all of you will he happy with this book being on hold but like I said I WILL he continuing it but for now it is on hold until I finish my new book 'Mr.Mafia' for you all :)

I love you all so so much and I hope you are all well and remember you are loved and beautiful and if you have got your results this summer don't let those grades define you as a person because you are better than any number or letter on a piece of paper and to be honest grades are a load of shit! : )