. Chapter 17.

Brandon's POV:

"Bitch what?" I asked Zinc as I stared at him with widened eyes.

"Your like thirty and I'm eighteen the fuck!" I was in pure shock with what he had just told me.

I sat back down on my bed and placed my head in my hands. How can I be his mate? I shouldn't be his mate!

Teddy told me how the mate bond works and how your supposed to feel a pull towards the other person even if one of them is human.

But I don't feel anything.

"Yes your my mate and I don't plan on rejecting you so unless you reject me I guess we'll have to work something out." Zinc spoke up after a long silence.

"What if I don't know what to do you?" I asked zinc now looking up into his emerald eyes.

"Look I know that it is a huge age gap and I'm not going to be one of those people who talk about how age is just a number and all that crap but maybe this can work." I let his words sink in as I thought about what it would mean for me if I accept him as my mate.

"If I was to accept you would I have to move to England?" I decided to finally ask after floods of questions went through my mind.

"We'll that's what a lot of mates do but I wouldn't mind if you wanted to move back to America with your family I'll just have to move to." Zinc replied nonchalantly as he shrugged his shoulders.

"But where would you live?" I then went on to ask as yet another flood of questions clouded my mind.

"We'll I'll buy a house or flat in America so I can live there and make sure the flat or house is near yours." Zinc said now looking deep into my eyes.

"Where would you even get the money for that. WAIT ARE YOU A SUPER RICH HOT MAN CAUSE IF SO SIGHN ME UP BITCH!" I said after I had this sudden burst of energy that came out of nowhere.

"Aw how cute you think I'm hot." Zinc replied with yet another shrug.

I sat back down on my bed as a slight blush crept along my cheeks.

I looked over his features and saw his sharp jawline and his little stubble on his face along with his jet black hair that fell in-front of his forehead.

"Yes I do." I replied after another awkward silence.

I saw how Zinc's eyes widened slightly at my cold answer but soon he flashed me a ghost of a smile and moved further inside the room so he was now standing around two feet away from me.

"We'll I think your pretty hot to." Is all he said with his smile still spread brightly across his features.

"So what do we do about this whole mate thing." I asked while meeting his eye contact.

I watched as he kneeled down in front of me and rested one of his hand on my knee which sent waves of fire through my body.

"You feel that electrical feeling don't you?" Zinc asked me in a low husk voice which only made me wanna jump his bones even more.