. Chapter 24 .

*There is a mature scene in this chapter if you want to skip it I will tell you when it starts and when it ends*

Riley's POV:

The fury I felt at this moment beat nothing else. It felt like fire was coursing through my body as I pinned the man to the wall and started scratching at his face and neck.

"I-I'm sorry alpha." The man perfectly said making me drop him to the floor and letting go of the harsh grip I had on his shirt.

"It isn't me you should be fucking apologising to." I spat as I dragged him by the back of his shirt towards my beautiful mate who was staring with a huge smile on her face as she looked me up and down.

I dropped the man in front of Aurora making him land on his knees in front of her.

"I'm sorry Luna Aurora it won't happen again I'm sure you'll be a great leader like all the other previous Luna's in the past." The man said before looking at me for permission to leave to which I granted with a sharp but firm nod.

"And if anyone else decides to question my mates strength I will fucking kill you before you even have the change to say the moon goddesses name."
I rowed making people flinch a little as they stared at me with widened eyes.

"I am Riley, Teddy's wolf and I will only be spoken to with respect. Anything other than respect and I will fucking throw you out with the damn rouges." I said scanning the crowd of people as they all nodded.

"We are all family in this pack and to be a good leader I will need to be as fucking though on you as my dad I'm sure was so please just stay in line if we want to keep this title of best wolf pack in England." I said making the pack rawr in excitement as they cheered and clapped for their alpha.

Aurora's POV:

I watched as Riley pinned the man to a wall and scratched the living shit out of him. Why tf is this turning me on.

Daisy had retuned from her little drama queen moment with her phone and was also watching as Riley tore the shit out of the man's face.

I placed a hand on my hip and watched as the man then fell to my feet on his knees as he looked up at me and said his apology.

I smiled a small smile at him and then he left back towards the same corner he was standing in before but with his head hanging low.

Riley was now talking to all the pack and damn did I want to jump his bones the way he was so firm with them it made him radiate power.

I knew that if I was going to be a strong Luna for this pack I needed to train, hard and never stop until I had a gold fucking medal in combat.

***

"That was very attractive." I said to Teddy as we started walking with zinc to one of the free bedrooms in the pack house.

"Hmm maybe I'll just have to use that same tone Riley did on you more often then." Teddy said as he winked at me and opened the door to the bedroom after thanking Zinc.

I ran towards the bed and dropped on top of it as I sighed in relief. I needed this.

"Tired huh bee?" Teddy said as he started to take my shoes off and sit on the end of the bed.